Warren: Inmates Are ‘Entitled’ To Taxpayer-Funded Transgender Surgery

Dub

Top Chef
More disgusting wasteful expenditures....while meanwhile they deny what could be real progress.

Anyone that sides with democrats and their agenda should be given one last entitlement.....entitle them to a relocation package where they can have their belongings & person packed and shipped the heck out of the U.S.A. and go to wherever it is they can apply their warped belief systems.....get 'em outa here.

Too much dead weight dragging down progress.

Discard the waste and the wasteful. Take your trash with you.

Sayonara, bye bye.

NCHillbilly: Warren is entitled to smooch my big old posterior.

I love how they think to begin with that they are entitled to take over half my paycheck that I go out and work every day to earn, and then give it to illegal immigrants, transvestite criminals, and anybody else who doesn't contribute to the big pot of money that they are giving out.

Also, further down the article is her belief that charging people for knowingly infecting other folks with AIDS is discrimination, and that all people of faith are hate-filled and undesirable.

glynr329

One more thing will we need to build transgender prisons? Oh wait they want to do away with prisons. Almost forgot it was such a dumb idea.

drhunter1

They will say anything and everything, no matter how outrageous it is.
When they say this stuff do you think this hurts their election chances.

I wonder how democrat candidates at any level can get on board with this kind of insanity and expect it to be acceptable.

I believe it hurts them.

glynr329

Not Democrat voters they would vote anyone no matter what they say or do. I can't believe some of the dumb stuff comes out of their mouth.

Big7

I wonder how democrat candidates at any level can get on board with this kind of insanity and expect it to be acceptable.

I believe it hurts them.
The problem with your logic (happens to be my logic too) is that the uneducated and undereducated base that support left-wing, moon-bats, DON'T GIVE A FLYING errr... about anything except free stuff and goober*ment entitlements.

Until that changes, we will count on every leagal voter that thinks the same as we do to VOTE. Even in the mid- terms and local elections. Very important in the long run.

We need every vote ! Please, show up. VOTE.

I believe it hurts them.

It should hurt their chances.....but then again we are talking about dems.

Young voters seem to approach it in a warped type of solidarity that embraces everyone....the more bizarre the better...social issues drive them. Wait until they get older....work....pay taxes....and see the abuse of these financial programs.

Many minority voters seem to approach it in a warped solidarity, too. All about the social programs and benefits that are extended. Amazes me that they don't look beyond the window dressing and look to the party that has really helped them....and what the current President has done for them. Blind to the demwit party.

The Alphabet People seem to be on the same wavelength and by definition go for the counterculture and the candidates that show lip service and gay-sympathy.

Then there are the special people. Those who are born with full mental faculties but refuse to use them. They are the ones who tune into their repeater stations and groupthink....or is it group-grope ?

The wonky leftist candidates have tremendous latitude to spew out all sorts of malarky and none of their crowd will fact check them or even seem to care.

The decisions and actions that keep our citizens safe isn't appreciated by the left.

The decisions and actions that regulate trade, industry, finance and foreign relations don't seem to matter one iota to the left.

These fools would elect Elizabeth Warren....even knowing her propensity to lie at every level....even knowing she was kookier than an outhouse rat......they would elect her.

They'd elect her to give away the farm in dealing with domestic social issues.......but who will address the UN, negotiations with China, handling Iran, North Korea, Putin and etc.......

They clearly don't think that far ahead.

Ridgehumper, BobbieCheese, Slow Moving Man and any of the other lefters.....or left sympathizers.....you actually want Warren or Biden leading our country ????????

You can't expect to be taken seriously if you do. You would see our country fail.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
I think we pay enough for inmates this is something I don’t want to pay for!

If you put lipstick on a pig it’s still a pig!

But might help them go “Wheeeeee” a little more!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think we pay enough for inmates this is something I don’t want to pay for!

If you put lipstick on a pig it’s still a pig!

But might help them go “Wheeeeee” a little more!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thread starter #18
We’ve paid for this nonsense in the past, so the die has been cast. Remember this traitor? (The results of the TRANSformation aren’t pretty!)

EA00B4F2-A81C-442D-88A9-08DB62C13BF4.jpeg

Your know, you only heard stupid stuff like this in comedy acts 20 years ago. Yep, the circus has come to town and the clowns have taken over DC.

The government should only be allowed to fund my hunting and fishing expeditions and only tax those who disagree with my warped narrow minded beliefs and behaviors. Also, GEAUX TIGERS!! Should be having gator po boys shortly😁