Was Trump Right?

Are Those Countries Trump Was Talking About Excrement Holes Or Not?

• Yes

Votes: 124 98.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
i lived in so fla many moons ago and cooked for a living. all the busboys and dishwashers were haitian and i got know many. they didn't risk their life to come here in a rickety half leaking raft because their life was so great, they left because of poverty and oppression from a then tyrannical dictator. IOW, they fled their country because it is/was a $#!(^&I%.

GA native

I know no one will agree, but I have a cheap solution to end world hunger and strife.

we could start off with Puerto Rico.

simply have the US Seabees and Corps of Engineers invade that country.

start at one end. build roads, bridges, electric and phone power, water and sewer systems, and work thru the whole country.

destroy every building not built to code. install cheap mobile homes as temporary living quarters. construct economy housing as need be.

using local labor, this should not take any more time than 5 years, or so.

then, go to Haiti next. and on & on....
It wouldn't last. If a hurricane didn't undo all the work, the Puerto Ricans would.

drhunter1

Some people obviously have never been to Mexico.

gunnurse

When I saw that a second "person" had voted "no" on this survey, I could not imagine who it could have been. Then... I see smellybob.

3ringer

Absolutely , no sugarcoating it.

Thread starter #48
Not that it matters but there are 2 from whom I would like to know what conditions are necessary in order for them to agree with everybody else.

I know no one will agree, but I have a cheap solution to end world hunger and strife.

start at one end. build roads, bridges, electric and phone power, water and sewer systems, and work thru the whole country.

destroy every building not built to code. install cheap mobile homes as temporary living quarters. construct economy housing as need be.

Trump's America 1st strategy is better.

Haiti & others need to learn from Trump's tough love lessons & learn to take care of themselves.

:flag:

Last edited:
It's funny, odd, that listening to the radio news the other day, several people in line to be sent back to their countries were interviewed.

They said they didn't want to go home because it there was more crime, .gov corruption, no jobs, and no future.

If that doesn't fit the definition of a HOLE nothing else does. And that was by citizens a couple of the countries in question.

Gotta give accuracy to tRump.

Right idea wrong place. Needs to be done on the southern border