Wasting away in Margaritaville driveler #253

RUTTNBUCK

Gone But Not Forgotten
Been studying native diet in the south east and learned that they strung green beans to dry then cooked them in the winter with bear fat...…...yummy......
The wife's family is from Western North Carolina.............. Pretty close to where the Hillbilly lives, and they did that with green beans....... They called them leather britches.

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
They let the beans climb their corn stalks......and planted squash with them too...…...three sisters...….

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Speaking of beans, I like the ham hocks myself.

Even in red beans n rice with andouille, which I like, I would still take the hock if I had to choose one or the other.

Sometimes we do both.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Time to go PM Jags mower, did mine yesterday.

Y’all have a good’un!

cramer

Gotta go fellas - need to work on my roundabout mapping
Waiting on Ms TooTwo to wright a few travel reviews

Got caught up yesterday in a big one with Chief, lost a lot of time, til we figgered out which exit to usefacepalm:

LOVEMYLABXS

Shot acouple of deer this morning on the ride to check out the fire, it look a lot better this morning 100_1286 (1024x768).jpg

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
gave my car it's first bath this morning. Even though it's the same car as my old one, there's much more car to wash.
Dang.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
It maybe a bigger car, but I'm getting 35.6 mpg. Better! H22 got 26 in my old one. He does have to stop and start more than my ride to work. And I have that Eco thing whatever that is. Cody told me to leave the Eco on, so I have.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I was floating in the pool talking to Chris about how I really liked my new car. He said, sounds to me like you are talking yourself into liking it and you really miss your old one. Dang, he knows me too good. :banginghe
He's right. facepalm::huh: