• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 0

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
More to bbl

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Went for our weekly brunch and daughter in law was working the bar. She usually doesn't work on weekends. Nice surprise and H22 didn't mind all the Purdy young waitresses coming up to talk to Cody's padre.lol

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
It is a quiet posting day.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    407.4 KB · Views: 1

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
My crazy neighbor is finally using his pool and we are out in ours. He has his radio on the same station as us. It sounds like a stereo in the hood. His is much louder than ours. The sound is good. Cool!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Number ????

Nothing spectacular, iPhone 8. Should've gotten the Plus, but wife screwed up. I told her I didn't want a plus if it wouldn't fit in my front pants pocket. So, she didn't get me one. They get home and she's bragging about her Plus with a protective cover. I said, "Let me see it", it slid right into my jeans pocket.

I'd be willing to bet someone at the store could've confirmed that there. facepalm:

Cmp1

BANNED
Nothing spectacular, iPhone 8. Should've gotten the Plus, but wife screwed up. I told her I didn't want a plus if it wouldn't fit in my front pants pocket. So, she didn't get me one. They get home and she's bragging about her Plus with a protective cover. I said, "Let me see it", it slid right into my jeans pocket.

I'd be willing to bet someone at the store could've confirmed that there. facepalm:
I'm getting an iPad Air for a warranty exchange for my android tablet here, never had an Apple device, I may need to call upon you for some help with the new operating system,,,,

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I'm getting an iPad Air for a warranty exchange for my android tablet here, never had an Apple device, I may need to call upon you for some help with the new operating system,,,,

I wouldn't be the best candidate for those services. Had to get my daughter to help me with something on it already. LOL

There's somebody on here that can, but google is usually my friend.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Aren't pool's a pain to take care of?

Not if you know what your doing. Chris calls me the chemists(keeping it sparkling). He's the maintenance man(keeping it vacuumed). Well worth it.

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz

I'm talking about the 10 digit one that has 2 dashes.
It may start with 770 or something similar.