Wasting away in Margaritaville driveler #253

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
H22 had a cousin that did that work for a while. Made some darn good $$, but it's brutal work.

Living on little to no sleep and dangerous too

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
time in? is it time card day? seems I missed last week's check :mad:
Happens to me all the time. I went 4 weeks one time forgetting to get my paycheck. It was during the Holiday Season, so that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
I feel like 2 rented mules ....... busier than a centipede and a toe counting contest kinda night!!!
Foots hert, back hert, head hert!!!!!!
Drink a cold one or 12. :cheers:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I feel like 2 rented mules ....... busier than a centipede and a toe counting contest kinda night!!!

In the absence of quack:

ICE baby ICE

a little in the BLD too

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Morning ya'll. Hope you have a great day. Have to finish inputing inventory before the accounting lady gets mad.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Hangin in there, how bout you?
Much better this mornin, flexeril at bedtime last night, gonna try it again tonight, but take it earlier. facepalm:
:biggrin2:Hiya!
time in? is it time card day? seems I missed last week's check :mad:
::ke: we only get paid every 2 weeks............:rofl:
bless your heart! As noted, ice, ice baby & a little adult beverage!:cheers:
Morning ya'll. Hope you have a great day. Have to finish inputing inventory before the accounting lady gets mad.
I do.not.miss. inventory taking time!:fine:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Huh....

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 4

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Fixin to go get a butt chewin'!

Got an appointment with Cardiologist, I haven't been to see him in a year. :hair:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member

Got an appointment with Cardiologist, I haven't been to see him in a year. :hair:
:whip:bad Chief!facepalm:

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team

Tell him you were saving the weight lose for today. Tell him to do a good job at the chewing so you don't have to come back for another year.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I bet he won't yell at Chief but once

LOL....he's actually a pretty cool dude. One of those guys that talks to you like you are sitting in a bar having a beer with him.

Holler atchall later!