Wasting away in Margaritaville driveler #253

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
H22 getting ready for his CDL exam. His BP always scares him. He's been keeping a record morning and evening in case it's sky high when he goes for his exam.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Came to different office today over in Fayetteville. Not sure I care for this office, but the drive sure was nice. Little country back roads with absolutely no traffic.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
H22 getting ready for his CDL exam. His BP always scares him. He's been keeping a record morning and evening in case it's sky high when he goes for his exam.

I know my BP has been up lately....

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Not terrible news, but they really haven't done much yet. An EKG and checked BP, was all for today other than speaking with him.

I'm scheduled for an ECHO and a stress test July 31 on the same morning. Gotta fast after midnight the night before. No coffeeeeeee. :banginghe

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Not terrible news, but they really haven't done much yet. An EKG and checked BP, was all for today other than speaking with him.

I'm scheduled for an ECHO and a stress test July 31 on the same morning. Gotta fast after midnight the night before. No coffeeeeeee. :banginghe
:( need an "unlike" button too, to, two!

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer

Echo is not bad. Cody has one yearly. Stress test will stress you out more before than after. facepalm:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Funny what you find on old CD's. I used to think of Cody with his big blue eyes when he was young whenever I listened to this song.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Jeff. I had a stress test and after the test, they immediately did an echo. I think it gives them a good look at your heart while it's working hard. They bout throw you on the table while you're still trotting.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Only time I trot is

never mind. :oops:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Jeff. I had a stress test and after the test, they immediately did an echo. I think it gives them a good look at your heart while it's working hard. They bout throw you on the table while you're still trotting.

I won’t be trotting/no exercise. I’m having a Nuclear stress test, an injection of a radioactive dye that simulates exertion. It’s weird, I felt like I had run up several flights of stairs within seconds of the injection, rapid breathing, dizziness, nausea, faint, etc., etc.,

Not a good feeling, but diminishing after several minutes. I did have a headache afterwards for a while though.