Watching the Bassmasters AOY weigh-in on Chatuge

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
Makes me feel better about myself as a fisherman. My home lake kicked a lot of professional butts this week. There's a lot of big names that got humbled up here in the mountains.

MTN

I enjoyed it. Saw a lot of complaints on the live feeds during the week about locals on the lake. The organizers musta forgot that after summer there is a large community of retirees left living up here.

Coenen

I enjoyed it. Saw a lot of complaints on the live feeds during the week about locals on the lake. The organizers musta forgot that after summer there is a large community of retirees left living up here.
Awwwwwww... Po'babies. :cry:

JackSprat

My heart bleeds.

Mountain lake in the summer time, 90 deg. at home - who would think there would be "locals" there?

The mtn man

Chatuge has gotten crowded over the past few years, this summer was the worse I ever saw. It use to just be really crowded between memorial day and labor day, after labor day it was only fishermen. I see folks with wet suits in cold weather wake riding pretty much year round now. Those wake boats have done some serious damage to the shoreline too.

Latest posts