Waterfowl taxidermist

Hard Head

Anybody know a good waterfowl taxidermist in the coastal ga area? Got a drake shoveler I want to get mounted and my guy says he doesn’t do birds.

gtmcwhorter

Neither is close to coast but Only two folks in GA I would recommend are Mitchell Cann at Wildlife Addictions in Loganville (706) 424-0900 and Garrett Addison at Birdlife Taxidermy in Snellville (404) 291-9032 for flying birds.

Joe Overby

Not close to you at all. BUT, Dana Stanford is one of the best in the worl in Roswell. If not him then Shane Smith in Alabama.

Alexander

Not close to you at all. BUT, Dana Stanford is one of the best in the worl in Roswell. If not him then Shane Smith in Alabama.

Dana recently moved to Cumming and is now off Wilkie Trail, but yes i agree and second Dana and his work as well! He would be kinda far for you though unless you shipped

across the river

If you are gonna send it off, birdman studios is the only choice.

I have a buddy that has a couple of birds he did, and they are by far some of the best I have seen. They really do look as good as the pictures on the web.

TAS

There is a guy that owns a dry cleaning business in Richmond Hill that does them. Have seen them in the back and they look really good. Richmond Hills best Dry Cleaner I think.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Another that's not close to you but lee Johnson in Fairburn is the only person I will use to mount ducks. Uniques taxidermy