Wearing a hat indoors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I don't really care one way or another. I just don't see what the big deal is with it. And sarcasm is saying one thing, but meaning the opposite. I speak it fluently, and often.

You cared enough to take a sarcastic/joke post seriously enough to ask me if I was serious.

Makes little difference to me what people do for the most part. I personally like the older ways and think those old folks were right about a lot of things. And I find whiny people who Always have to have what they want annoying. And I promise that I don’t care how anyone feels about any of that.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
so has anyone figured out why its considered "disrespectful" yet? Whats the reasoning behind it?

joepuppy

Wonder if this thread will still be around in the morning? Ya'll are offending that Indian guy who sells hats at the kiosk in the mall.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
It comes from a time when children were taught respect.
when the adults do not act respectful then the children do act respectful.
Why does wearing a hat indoors show disrespect?

Unicoidawg

Staff member
All right guys some of ya'll need to go back and read the rules of the forum. Yes the forum has changed over the years, but some things have not changed personal attacks will not be allowed.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Why do people get mad at you when you ask them to explain what they believe and they cant?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.