Wearing a hat indoors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
No that’s not why you do that. We respect those men who fought in the wars of the U.S. not all men were considered gentlemen. Only officers holding a commission were considered gentlemen. Like I said if you are a southerner people expect us to uphold the traditions of manners and civility.

I assure you that I agree. That was said with A LOT of sarcasm.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Bull crap. This has nothing to do with not being a sheep or you being some sort rugged individualist or outside the box thinker. All of that is just a way of trying cover up for your being a whiny little baby who thinks he should be able to do whatever he wants. The disrespectful tone of your posts about older people and what they thought was right coupled with multiple posts in your own thread throwing a tantrum about something a mature person could just accept or discard and move on let’s me know I would never want to be within the sound of your voice. A “throwback” is about the last thing you are.

This is what happens when someone can’t explain it. They start calling you names

War eagle

I thought they had that go fund me page

Last edited by a moderator:

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Some would say that about not flying a confederate flag. I reserve the right to do as I please when I get the urge, but so do they. Maybe I should respect that, you decide.
I'll respect them when they pull up their britches.

sinclair1

This is what happens when someone can’t explain it. They start calling you names

War eagle
I manicure a lawn and get called stupid by guys who manicure a millet field to shoot a 3oz bird. The truth is they are both stupid. I own a car that will go 200mph in a country where you can't go above 70. I shave everyday because that's what I was taught. My pants sag because I have lost 40lbs and it sure would be stupid to buy clothes as you lose. I detail my truck Monday with rain in the forecast Wednesday. I bought the largest house I could afford because I was programmed it was necessary to achieve the success trophy. I get a haircut every three weeks, don't smoke because I think it's for stupid people. I wear my hat indoors but my father didn't. I don't say excessive cuss words to have a conversation as it's ignorant and white trash. I have guys drive up my driveway looking for trespassers. I don't make noise after 8pm or before 9am. I write runon sentences. I don't use my blinkers because I don't want people to know what I am thinking. I paid $40k to reel in fish and throw them back. I married a goodlooking gal because I don't like looking at ugly people.

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
It was in reference to people freaking out about a kid wearing a hat in church instead of being glad the kid is in church.
Whole-nother thread-worthy topic right here. I figured you had a good reason to question. This is definitely a good reason.

pjciii

I simply think Throwback got in trouble or a nest of wet hornets come down on him and he wasn't able to justify his own cantankerous ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.