Wednesday Night Eats

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Anybody eating tonight, or all we all still fasting? :)

Me and YHFP done up in the kitchen breading up some pecan-crusted flounder fillets to rest in the fridge for about 20 minutes:

flounder1.jpg

GA1dad

Anybody eating tonight, or all we all still fasting? :)

Me and YHFP done up in the kitchen breading up some pecan-crusted flounder fillets to rest in the fridge for about 20 minutes:

I've been craving some fish myself. Looks mighty fine!!

Tonight I grilled up some burgers and plated them with leftovers. They were good though

20180815_171937.jpg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Good looking burger!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Fixing to head home from work. Mrs' elfiii is gonna rick up some breakfast for dinner. Baked aigs, Geechee Boy jalapeno cheese grits, bacon and such.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Fixing to head home from work. Mrs' elfiii is gonna rick up some breakfast for dinner. Baked aigs, Geechee Boy jalapeno cheese grits, bacon and such.
You poor thing. I'd stop at the Waffle House on the way home if I was you. :bounce:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Man! Looking good!

ky55

Got the last of the big sirloin tri-tip cut up in thin strips and soaking in teriyaki and garlic.
Cheater rice is ready, onions are chopped, and all it’ll need is a chicken egg scrambled in.
Razor is hot and ready.

Dub

Lawd have mercy folks is throwin down tonight !!!

I'm 3/4 through with my workweek.....just got one marathon day tomorrow.

Stopped on the way home tonight and grabbed some stuff for dinner tonight......breakfast for dinner, more accurately.

My only big decision is whether to go fried or scrambled.

I'm leaning toward scrambled eggs tonight......and fried eggs in the morning.

One thing is for certain....I shook out 1/3 bottle of Crystal Garlic on my hashbrowns and sausage. It's all good....I got another bottle to back it up....and some regular Crystal. :rofl:

That pecan crusted flounder......is good enough to eat raw and mighty fancy for a weekday night. I dig it.

That burger looks bigtime !!! I'm looking forward to this weekend when I can grill up some that resemble it.

Dub

On the table in 18 minutes flat from the time Sweetie sent me a message that she was leaving church.....

That looks like a serious flavor filled plate. Onions & beef with hearty rice !!!!

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
Yall have shamed me. All we had was sketti. On a paper plate. Pictures was not took. Looks good. @NCHillbilly you ever try to crust them in almond and course parmesan?

ky55

Thanks Dub!
Can’t believe how much the chicken eggs added to the rice.

This was the last of a big sub-primal Angus sirloin we bought on sale and cut up after letting it age in the vac bag for 28 days.

Reactions: Dub

chobrown

Everything in here looks awesome tonight. We had what my wife calls a “po boy”, now I know a po’ boy is a sammich of some sort, but my wife tells me this is what they really are. Growing up on the farm back in the day (and we still here) I reakon this was (and is) a po boy. Beef raised right here on the farm and taters as well.

4569A95F-8C1B-4B60-A0E7-5A50BDACDAB0.jpeg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

VANCE

2v2JFbiPMxurAoi.jpg

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Man!!!!!!!!! Y'all ate really good. I had a chicken salit sammich.