Wednesday suppa

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
It’s funny how when my wife’s off and I’m working she’ll ask me “where are we going to go eat tonight” and when I’m off and she’s working she’ll say “ what are you cooking tonight “? Somethings not right here. Oh well, I love to cook and tonight I wanted jerk chicken. Roasted some red taters with rosemary, grilled some zucchini and made some watermelon salsa. Beats going out to eat any time. EB1E5C72-0FFB-4A5F-B9C6-263CA5FB72EF.jpeg7D606CDD-47D5-4751-96F5-F63E846C6AE4.jpeg

naildrvr

That looks great. I tried jerk chicken a while back for the first time at The Brick in Milledgeville. Man that is some good stuff. I gotta try cooking some.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Good looking eats! I love me some jerk chicken.

I made up some Calabash-style shrimps with some fries and jalapeno hushpuppies here.

calabash.JPG

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
It’s funny how when my wife’s off and I’m working she’ll ask me “where are we going to go eat tonight” and when I’m off and she’s working she’ll say “ what are you cooking tonight “? Somethings not right here. Oh well, I love to cook and tonight I wanted jerk chicken. Roasted some red taters with rosemary, grilled some zucchini and made some watermelon salsa. Beats going out to eat any time.

Outstanding Eats!!!!!!!!!!!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Good looking eats! I love me some jerk chicken.

I made up some Calabash-style shrimps with some fries and jalapeno hushpuppies here.

Good Eats for sure!!!!!!!!!!!