Weekend Drive…

specialk

Yep, thru dahlonega, suches, blue ridge and back home....very pretty and other than idiot motorcycles it was nice....must be everytime a man straddles a bike half his brains must run out his ears....

Geffellz18

Wasn’t near as bad as I was expecting. In the normal top spots there were slight delays-Like around the top of Blood Mtn& Vogel. Vogel was having a fall festival-so was Hiawassee and several churches. Did basically Blood Mtn to Blairsville to Hiawassee and back over Tray home.

Geffellz18

Yep, thru dahlonega, suches, blue ridge and back home....very pretty and other than idiot motorcycles it was nice....must be everytime a man straddles a bike half his brains must run out his ears....
Think I beat them as I was back home around 3-But I did see a few unloading them off their truck and trailers-All I could think of is if you’re man enough to ride the hills, be man enough to ride it there!
Did have several cyclists groups hogging the road at times!

Geffellz18

Here’s a past pic of Helton Creek Falls after a good spring rain a few years ago-Quite a difference from its current state with as dry as it has been(Second pic)…
IMG_6840.jpeg

wvdawg

Staff member
Nice drive - well documented. Thanks for taking us along!