Welcome all to the new Driveler#251

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
blood,

Do you have plans for you and Jacob next week?

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning to you night-shifters and to the rest of the awakening bunch of Drivelers this morning.

Trying to get everything set-up and get starting on processing these goods this morning in hopes that any rain and humidity will not show up until I can get it completed and delivered. Whatever ya'll do, DON'T DO ANY RAIN
DANCES !!!!!

Thanks to Miggy, I have worn out the weather maps on this site because I use them everyday in planning my activities.

Unfortunately the humidity outside right now is 82 % and the temperarture is 75 degrees BUT will be steadily rising by the hour. :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

I hope that all of you will have a productive day and will pass it on too.

Last edited:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin folks!

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Any of you know what I can spray outside for flies ( house flies)? We got a billion of them hanging around on our porches! Nasty little suckers!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Any of you know what I can spray outside for flies ( house flies)? We got a billion of them hanging around on our porches! Nasty little suckers!

I’ve used flying insect spray in the past, but only in my garage. It’ll work for an enclosed area like that for a while, but they come back. I only seem to get them bad like that when the wind is out of the south for some reason, never have quite figured that out.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Time to go feed the pack, they givin me the stink eye.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
I still haven't figured out the emojis.;(;(;(
look for the little smiley face on the right top line.......... you have two options of smileys.

Mernin!

Status
Not open for further replies.