Welcome all to the new Driveler#251

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Stinkin flies are on my porch today too. I do have 2 ceiling fans runnin on high that helps somewhat though.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Hmmm, no smiley @ top right on my phone. :huh:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I dunno nuttin 'bout no phones............ but you got a smiley anyway!:rofl:

Yeah, I think it’s different on phones than a desk top.

I like the other version of :cool: though.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Reckon how Nic is doin?

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
tryin to find a good tat artist close by that ain't booked til the first of the year. Know a good one in Mayretta but good god what a drive, once for a consult and then again for the tat. The gas would cost me more than the tat.

What Tat are you getting?

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Any of you know what I can spray outside for flies ( house flies)? We got a billion of them hanging around on our porches! Nasty little suckers!
I could not remember the thing I put out over the years and it just now came to me......... get a "Striker", it has an attractant that stinks to high heavens and when they land on it, BAP, they keel over! I tried googling it, but nothing shows up like I had bought before...... facepalm:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Been thinking bout getting another one myself. Wanna get how my mama signed everything in her hand writing.
I.L.Y
Mama
:fine:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Sleepin boss back there listening to a seminar on taxes. I.T. lady just went back there and had to wake him up to ask a question. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.