Welcome all to the new Driveler#251

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
It's done, I've been clone.....errr...........got my Drivers License renewed. There is no doubt on erf it's a goobermint operation from the second you walk through the door.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
It's done, I've been clone.....errr...........got my Drivers License renewed. There is no doubt on erf it's a goobermint operation from the second you walk through the door.
Got that right. When I went there were 2 people working and 7 people out. :rolleyes:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Speaking of......... looks like I'm going to get a new car Saturday.facepalm: I HATE spending $$. HATE IT. :smash:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Howdy kids!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Good Morning and Happy Tuesday to you Redeli, Cmp1, Gobblin and to the rest of the sweltering Drivelers.

Chief, it must have taken quite a while to do all of the rehearsals in the program from last night because I did a little channel surfing and watched some of it and that was a lot more DRAMA than being in Harlem, New York on Father's Day !!!!!!! :pop::pop::pop:

Whoever the person OR group of people that comes up with these crazy twist of schemes must have some twisted minds as well. I bet it took quite a while to plan all of those moves, falls, and body slams especially with RHONDA kicking butt and taking names !!!!! I kept watching to see if YOU were going to get Body-Slammed by Rhonda too !!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I would pay to see that.

I would pay her to pin me! :biggrin2:

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Mernin. Time to head up to DDS and get genetically cloned, blood drawn, brain transplanted and whatever else they need to get my Drivers License renewed. Amazing a simple passport or current DL isn't enough. I heard if I just show up with a SSN card in Tennessee they'll say welcome to America and give me a Drivers License. :rolleyes:
They use volunteers up that way. They aren't always on top of their game the way we are in Georgia.:ROFLMAO:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
miggy has been probed twice in the last week. Bat cave and DDS.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:mad::alien::devilish::censored::whip::banginghe:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe ok, rant ova, thanks!::gone:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Just sitting here waiting.....

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Afternoon Wy.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
What da matta? :huh:
was not made aware of new roster forms from grpa, I have 5 teams going to district....... *thought* I was going to have to re-type everyone of them, but luckily you CAN copy and paste......each individual area, but at least they are done, it just kinda overwhelmed me there for a bit.............facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.