Well bye!

tjchurch

Translation—he’s a leftist and wants to go to leftist heaven.

Also he’s not “from” California. He’s moved his entire life between new yawk, California and Florida. So he’s a yankee that’s not happy anywhere he lives, he’s just currently unhappy with Florida
Exactly.

bullgator

The thing Fla is, the further south you go the further north you get..
Until you go so far south you’re in Cuba.

This attention seeking liberal has been here 2 decades and now wants to move back to the land of less freedom and more taxes. I can’t wait to read his post-relocation story of Kalifornia shock.

Redbow

These kind of people will never be happy anywhere they go. There is a big bunch of them here that need to leave NC or the south in general. They also want to tell everyone else how to live and what to do. Tennessee may well be his next stop after Commiefornia, many of the northerners that leave Florida are moving to Tennessee now.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Git trash. :rockon:

hopper

I can't stand anyone from anywhere who leaves their home because of whatever issues they don't like and then try to change their new home to what their old home was. All 3 west coast states need to secede from the union and we can build a defensive line along their eastern borders to stop whichever communist country they invite in to give them guidance on the life they want.
I'd rather we just take it from them, keep the ports, beach front and jeep trails.

Latest posts