Well I Got 9 Boxes Of Hevi-13 #7's Coming-Thanks Santa

Brad C.

I ordered 6 boxes from Midsouth today, and I won a $100 gift certificate from work earlier this month and I have 3 more boxes on backorder coming as well from Cabela's. I should be stocked up for awhile.

shawn mills

You need to come off a box of those 3.5's! Last year in Nashville, the Hevi 13 booth was out of 7's by noon on Friday! I couldnt find em anywhere! I'll be at their booth early this year!

Brad C.

Shawn,

I think those Hevi-13 #7's are the best factory turkey loads you can buy. Now that's my opinion, but they are wicked to say the least. I also think they will kill a turkey a lot farther than what a guy really needs to be shooting at one.

jdicker680

Guys,

I have been looking online at the Hevi-shot website and they don't even show a Hevi-13 #7. Where can you buy them at? I have bought #6's in the past but didn't even know they had a #7. Does it work better than #6? Are you still effective at 40-45 yards?

Brad C.

Guys,

I have been looking online at the Hevi-shot website and they don't even show a Hevi-13 #7. Where can you buy them at? I have bought #6's in the past but didn't even know they had a #7. Does it work better than #6? Are you still effective at 40-45 yards?

Click the link below. 2 pages to choose from there. Cheapest place I know of to get them anywhere.

http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.c...HOTSHELL&dept3=HEVI-SHOT&dept4=HEVI 13 TURKEY

I shot a 24lb gobbler at a good 45yds this past spring. You tell me if that answers your question by clicking below.

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=528303&highlight=hevi+damage

I, too was hesitant at first about if 7's would cut the mustard at longer distances. My mind has been put to ease.

JW!

9 boxes?

That equals 90 birds at 10 shells per box - am I correct?

You ought to be in shells for years to come!

JW

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Note to self..........

Cancel trip to MO, not worth it, Brad has enough ammo to make the population endangered. :shoot::shoot::shoot:

:bounce:

Turkeydoghunter

is that stuff pricey and is that the shells they call pixy dust....not start N any thing and not knocking them cause i have not tried them....ive been shooting rem. nitros five shot $9.95 a ten box and really jelly heading them...Ron

Brad C.

If you buy a box of these loads and compare them to the Rem Nitro, you won't buy the Rem Nitros ever again. Night and day difference. This stuff will blow plum through a neck on a bird at 45yds. These loads will typically put twice the shot vs lead turkey loads inside a 10" or turkey paper at 40yds. Not knocking lead loads at all for I used to shoot them. But I don't plan on ever shooting lead again at turkeys. Like I said, seein is believin! Try some for yourself and you will see what I mean.