Well I guess it's time to buy the wife a present

Label Dawg

......as usual, I have NO CLUE where to begin ::huh:
Same thing every year.....ME: "what would you like for Christmas"?.....WIFE: "oh, don't by me anything" or "I can't think of anything I need"..... :bounce: yeah, like I'm gonna not show up with something :bounce:

I'm asking for suggestions, PLEASE ::;
The ONLY present she actually liked from me was a watch I bought her several years back.

BROWNING7WSM

GONetwork Member
Well D2D beet me to it..I got my wife a certificate to a spa. Massage , facial, nails done and makeup..Easiest $150.00 decision Ive made for Christmas..Plus a few smaller items.

Nick_T

Banned
Trizey said:
One word.... DIAMONDS. :whip:

I agree, and doesn't have to be anything all that big either. Tennis bracelets come in alot of different sizes and can fit a good bit of price ranges plus can be either all diamonds or a mixture of diamonds and another stone. Even the smaller ones look like they cost a fortune but are actually pretty reasonable for as good as they look. Good for many kitchen passes.

Nick T

pendy

You guys are smart. I don't know any woman that dosen't like to get diamonds, gold necklaces, perfume and of course the newest thing, those gift certificates to tha day spa's. They are wonderful. I'm sure you will have one happy lady if you give her any one of these presents.

cowboyron

Whats the big hurry .....its not Christmas Eve yet. You could buy her a gun or fish'un pole. That way you can always borrow it. Just make sure its one you have always wanted. ;) :eek:

:yeah:

Skipper

Banned
There's only one problem with that diamond idea. The guy that owns the jewelery store across from the office is, well, different. I needed a watch battery once and didn't feel completely safe till I got back across the street. The other jewelery place closed up a couple years ago.

Skipper

GeauxLSU

If it comes in a snapping velvet box, she will love it. :rolleyes:
Having said that, I haven't gotten my wife anything yet either but I don't think it will be jewlery.

Skipper? Not as confident as you should be? ::ke: :bounce:

Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

Kdog

Got my wife a new large set of wind chimes. She loves those things. ::huh: And will be placing an order with Miss Victoria soon since they did not have what I wanted to get her in the store. She will also get some perfume and other things.

The Diomands come this Friday. Our 10 year anniversary.

Kdog

GeauxLSU

Kdog said:
will be placing an order with Miss Victoria soon since they did not have what I wanted to get her in the store.
Despite hours of exhaustive 'research' I'm sure... :p
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

QuakerBoy

you gotta do your research Phil :clap:

Agman

Do not buy her anything with a cord. Learn my lesson real early in my Marriage. Just because she tells you she needs a new vacuum, that does not give you the ok to give her one for a gift.

Kdog

Here is what my wife asked for:

1. Iron
2. Hair drier
3. Dishwasher
4. Carpet shampoo machine
5. One of those body chairs from Brookstone

If I got these items, except the chair, I may as well get her a new husband cause she would kill me.

Kdog

Dough

Suitcase

"Honey, pack your bags"

"Where are we going?" she asks.

"Let me repeat myself", "Pack YOUR bags...."

Actually I did buy my wife and son luggage, because she's taking me to Gulfport for a weekend of gambling.

Skipper

Banned
I bought my wife a Rotary Tiller for her birthday once. :speechles She made me plow the garden for her with that supurb gift ideer. :eek:

I can't imagine her needing to plow the garden in December though. ::huh:

Skipper

frankwright

On Christmas, when we are all opening presents, my wife will usually unwrap something and say "Honey,This is what you got me" and I say " I did good",being as I had never seen it before.

We have been together way too long for surprises and my wife is the worst person in the world to shop for and I hate shopping anyway. She buys what she wants,wraps it and puts it under the tree.
Our system works well for both of us.

Last edited:

Latest posts