Well

Core Lokt

SIL changed jobs 2 years ago taking over installs and service of commercial and residential generators for a company. The person before him brought in 1M in 3 years. SIL brought in 1.8M in the first year and 2.5M the second. When they decided to move to Pensacola his boss said that they wanted to start a generator branch over there so he could head it up and run it. Mind you he also did installs and service too.

They have an 8 month old baby and he has worked 6 if not 7 days a week from being short handed. Nobody wants to work. He has never taken a day off until last week. He took the week off to decompress from work and their move and spend time with his family.

He is called in yesterday morning and is let go. Reason being is someone told the boss that he is going out on his own and he was getting things ready for that last week. Total lie. They were at my house last week just relaxing.

He is really mad/upset about the lie and how he has bent over backwards for this company. I hate it for him. He called and we talked and I tried to stay positive and said this may be a blessing in disguise just keep your head up. He won’t quit or give up.

He does have his own business license and company but hasn’t done much with it. Been to busy working for regular job. He said “well, I have some money put back and this may have been the push I needed to get it going”.

Never met a young man that works as hard as he does and truly cares about his finished product and his family.

Y’all keep them in your prayers if you would and thank you.

naildrvr

Sometimes we just need a hard push in the right direction. Good luck to him and his future endeavors!!!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I hate to hear that Core. I'll have them in my prayers, I bet they'll be all right....

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
May he soon become the #1source for at-home generators in NW Fla...
Good luck.

crackerdave

SIL changed jobs 2 years ago taking over installs and service of commercial and residential generators for a company. The person before him brought in 1M in 3 years. SIL brought in 1.8M in the first year and 2.5M the second. When they decided to move to Pensacola his boss said that they wanted to start a generator branch over there so he could head it up and run it. Mind you he also did installs and service too.

They have an 8 month old baby and he has worked 6 if not 7 days a week from being short handed. Nobody wants to work. He has never taken a day off until last week. He took the week off to decompress from work and their move and spend time with his family.

He is called in yesterday morning and is let go. Reason being is someone told the boss that he is going out on his own and he was getting things ready for that last week. Total lie. They were at my house last week just relaxing.

He is really mad/upset about the lie and how he has bent over backwards for this company. I hate it for him. He called and we talked and I tried to stay positive and said this may be a blessing in disguise just keep your head up. He won’t quit or give up.

He does have his own business license and company but hasn’t done much with it. Been to busy working for regular job. He said “well, I have some money put back and this may have been the push I needed to get it going”.

Never met a young man that works as hard as he does and truly cares about his finished product and his family.

Y’all keep them in your prayers if you would and thank you.
Prayers from here.

Latest posts