Went 3 for 3 on Hogs Sat. morning

Thread starter #1
My setup was in ground blind that is between two food plots that have not been planted yet with a white oak flat on the right and burn area behind me. Was planning on watching a persimmon tree for deer, but the hogs showed up instead. Started hearing some grunting and squells about 6:40am. Shot the two smaller hogs right a 7am and then the larger sow about 7:25. Shots were between 12-14yds all pass thrus and furthest recovery was the sow at about 75-80yds. My setup is a Hoyt Powermax set at 65lbs with Black Eagle Outlaws and 100gr fixed blade Muzzy. Couldn't be more happy with the morning and now have some nice pork for dinner

Attachments

dwhee87

Nice shootin'!

catch22

heck yeah!

Curvebow05

Dangit man way to go! My Saturday morning hog hunt was a bust. I had just finished a stalk on two does that weren't there when I got to where I needed for a shot and I gave up being sneaky and turned around just in time to see a hog busting off through the creek bottom. I probably would've seen him and been able to get on him if those dang deer hadn't distracted me!