Went 3 for 3 on Hogs Sat. morning

JMN1976

My setup was in ground blind that is between two food plots that have not been planted yet with a white oak flat on the right and burn area behind me. Was planning on watching a persimmon tree for deer, but the hogs showed up instead. Started hearing some grunting and squells about 6:40am. Shot the two smaller hogs right a 7am and then the larger sow about 7:25. Shots were between 12-14yds all pass thrus and furthest recovery was the sow at about 75-80yds. My setup is a Hoyt Powermax set at 65lbs with Black Eagle Outlaws and 100gr fixed blade Muzzy. Couldn't be more happy with the morning and now have some nice pork for dinner

Attachments

• All 3 Resized.jpg
    All 3 Resized.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 173
  • Boar Resized.jpg
    Boar Resized.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 174
  • Small Resized.jpg
    Small Resized.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 154
  • Sow Resized.jpg
    Sow Resized.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 148

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Nice shootin'!

Curvebow05

Dangit man way to go! My Saturday morning hog hunt was a bust. I had just finished a stalk on two does that weren't there when I got to where I needed for a shot and I gave up being sneaky and turned around just in time to see a hog busting off through the creek bottom. I probably would've seen him and been able to get on him if those dang deer hadn't distracted me!