West Point WMA

JROESEL

Well how did y’all do today?? Y’all were shooting yesterday, I was on the lake and shots were sounding off, especially the guy at the range!! He had to empty a few cases very fast,

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Well how did y’all do today?? Y’all were shooting yesterday, I was on the lake and shots were sounding off, especially the guy at the range!! He had to empty a few cases very fast,
I’ve had a great hunt , only been able to hunt mornings but have seen 3 bucks with one being legal , just a basket 7pt , maybe his dad will show in the morning, has been quite a few shots , I haven’t went to check station so I’m not sure what’s been killed , may stop by tomorrow after I get done hunting

gma1320

I like a Useles Billy Thread
Headed
I’ve had a great hunt , only been able to hunt mornings but have seen 3 bucks with one being legal , just a basket 7pt , maybe his dad will show in the morning, has been quite a few shots , I haven’t went to check station so I’m not sure what’s been killed , may stop by tomorrow after I get done hunting
Headed there now, my buddy has went bow only and lost a good one last evening. Even the dog couldn't find it.

antharper

Staff member
Hope u had a good hunt , I just climbed down , seen same small buck that I saw yesterday and 2 yearlings , plenty of shooting this morning !

gma1320

I like a Useles Billy Thread
Hope u had a good hunt , I just climbed down , seen same small buck that I saw yesterday and 2 yearlings , plenty of shooting this morning !
About 12 i had a doe bed down in front of me, did not notice that her boyfriend had bedded down with next to her. After about and hour and a halfi was glassing her and she busted my movement. Stood up and trotted of with and big boy stood and followed suit. I never even noticed he was there.

antharper

Staff member
About 12 i had a doe bed down in front of me, did not notice that her boyfriend had bedded down with next to her. After about and hour and a halfi was glassing her and she busted my movement. Stood up and trotted of with and big boy stood and followed suit. I never even noticed he was there.
Dang that stinks !