WGI bundle?

SRShunter

I've had the cloak 6 I think for about 4 years and I run it strong, been a good one. Hope that helps. Buddy of mine just got a covert cell phone camera and its awesome

I just threw 12 WGI away.

Worst camera I ever saw and I run 40-50 per year.

Some folks get great service with them tho...

I got crappy service and then worse customer service when I called them.

Jim what camera do you have best results from?
Kenneth , I don’t have any expensive ones.

I have run Moultrie for years with good success but it seems at about age 5-6 they start fading out. I have a few that may even be 10 yo now.

I recently got about 10 Primos and they are doing great so far. Don’t recall the model but they are about $60 or so. Simple to use and good pics also.

I run Bushnell (good cams) and some Cabela’s also.

Hope u get good service!!!

Kenneth , I don’t have any expensive ones.

I have run Moultrie for years with good success but it seems at about age 5-6 they start fading out. I have a few that may even be 10 yo now.

I recently got about 10 Primos and they are doing great so far. Don’t recall the model but they are about $60 or so. Simple to use and good pics also.

I run Bushnell (good cams) and some Cabela’s also.

Hope u get good service!!!
thanks

Jim

There has been much mention and discussion here about WG cameras, more bad than good.
I usually get inexpensive cameras because they're prone to getting stolen and most cameras only work for a few years at best so then you're not out much money when you need to replace them.
Anytime a package comes with card and batteries it's saving you about $20.

I have had really good luck with WGIs so far, knock on wood. Never got a bad one out of about half a dozen. My oldest one is pushing five years old now, and most have been running in the woods 24/7 the whole time I've owned them-anywhere from two to over four years. The only problems I've had with them is them getting stolen.

I have had good luck with the cheap WGI's, running several Cloak and Terra cameras now and they been in the woods year round now for 2 years. I also run other brands like moultrie, stealth, browning and such. All of them are gonna die just from weather elements in 3-5 years IMO. But, I think WGI is about as good as the others that I run. I do tend to buy the models that are less than 100.00 per camera as I have had them walk off in the past and have learned not to spend a ton on them, otherwise you might be out alot of money. For some reason, anytime someone comes across a camera they tend to want to steal it, really irritating.

I’ve had a few WGI about some for about $100 and they work pretty good then I bought 3 pack on Sale for $100 only one of them works.. all and all I’m saving the money and switching to Browning for the money they are hard to beat..

I recently purchased the WGI Cloak Pro 14 Lights Out 2 pack for $125 from Bass Pro. They’re great so far. A long time ago I had a 3mp WGI camera and loved it but it got damaged by one of my kids. I was given a Stealth cam 12mp as a Christmas present from my MIL a few years back and it took horrible pics compared to the 3mp WGI that I previously had. I think for the price the quality is great on the WGI cams.