WGI bundle?

lampern

Any experience on the WGI camera bundle that comes with card and batteries at 30 dollars?

Thanks

SRShunter

I've had the cloak 6 I think for about 4 years and I run it strong, been a good one. Hope that helps. Buddy of mine just got a covert cell phone camera and its awesome

Jim Boyd

I just threw 12 WGI away.

Worst camera I ever saw and I run 40-50 per year.

Some folks get great service with them tho...

I got crappy service and then worse customer service when I called them.

kennethc68

I just threw 12 WGI away.

Worst camera I ever saw and I run 40-50 per year.

Some folks get great service with them tho...

I got crappy service and then worse customer service when I called them.
Jim what camera do you have best results from?

Jim Boyd

Jim what camera do you have best results from?

Kenneth , I don’t have any expensive ones.

I have run Moultrie for years with good success but it seems at about age 5-6 they start fading out. I have a few that may even be 10 yo now.

I recently got about 10 Primos and they are doing great so far. Don’t recall the model but they are about $60 or so. Simple to use and good pics also.

I run Bushnell (good cams) and some Cabela’s also.

Hope u get good service!!!

kennethc68

Kenneth , I don’t have any expensive ones.

I have run Moultrie for years with good success but it seems at about age 5-6 they start fading out. I have a few that may even be 10 yo now.

I recently got about 10 Primos and they are doing great so far. Don’t recall the model but they are about $60 or so. Simple to use and good pics also.

I run Bushnell (good cams) and some Cabela’s also.

Hope u get good service!!!
thanks

Jim

killabig1

There has been much mention and discussion here about WG cameras, more bad than good.
I usually get inexpensive cameras because they're prone to getting stolen and most cameras only work for a few years at best so then you're not out much money when you need to replace them.
Anytime a package comes with card and batteries it's saving you about $20.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I have had really good luck with WGIs so far, knock on wood. Never got a bad one out of about half a dozen. My oldest one is pushing five years old now, and most have been running in the woods 24/7 the whole time I've owned them-anywhere from two to over four years. The only problems I've had with them is them getting stolen.

Buford_Dawg

I have had good luck with the cheap WGI's, running several Cloak and Terra cameras now and they been in the woods year round now for 2 years. I also run other brands like moultrie, stealth, browning and such. All of them are gonna die just from weather elements in 3-5 years IMO. But, I think WGI is about as good as the others that I run. I do tend to buy the models that are less than 100.00 per camera as I have had them walk off in the past and have learned not to spend a ton on them, otherwise you might be out alot of money. For some reason, anytime someone comes across a camera they tend to want to steal it, really irritating.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I have to say that Moultrie has the best customer service of any I have dealt with.

rbday1989

I’ve had a few WGI about some for about $100 and they work pretty good then I bought 3 pack on Sale for $100 only one of them works.. all and all I’m saving the money and switching to Browning for the money they are hard to beat..

toolmkr20

I recently purchased the WGI Cloak Pro 14 Lights Out 2 pack for $125 from Bass Pro. They’re great so far. A long time ago I had a 3mp WGI camera and loved it but it got damaged by one of my kids. I was given a Stealth cam 12mp as a Christmas present from my MIL a few years back and it took horrible pics compared to the 3mp WGI that I previously had. I think for the price the quality is great on the WGI cams.

krizia829

It's funny how many different answers you can get from people who have owned WGI cameras. I'm part of the lucky few who has never had a problem with ours! We must have about 15 of them and every single one works just fine, including my oldest one (can't remember the model but lets just say its only 5MP lol) We also run primos and have 1 moultrie camera and to be honest.. I will continue to get WGI as long as they do the job. Customer service is always a hit or miss with any company. Just depends who you speak to but I say for the price of the bundle, I think it's worth a shot! Better to lose $30 than $150

QuackAttack101

I'd rig up a motion sensor on an old school Polaroid camera before I'd even think about buying another WGI camera. The only one I have owned was one of their cheaper models, but it was garbage. It was more expensive than the primos cameras I had, but the primos cameras would run circles around those Wasted Good Income cameras. Just my .02.

Latest posts