What’s the purpose?

NOYDB

And so it goes

Democratic Gov. Lester Maddox
Hung with histories biggest racists. But is held up as a hero by the really ignorant.

I forgot SCOTUS waved a wand and it happened. Carter was a state senator and governor from 1963-1975. Desegregation was happening across the south the whole time. Y’all may not have liked it but it did happen.
We can always count on you to say something stupid Alan.

Only one of them was was a nasty, personal attack.
Lemme be straight up with you Bobby. You have 453 total posts since you joined. All 453 are here in the Political forum. You're not here for the hunting and fishing. You're here to troll, same as ole bad to the bone AlanAurthur. One of two things happens to everybody who is only here to troll the Political forum - they get bored and leave or we finally send them packing.

Only one of them was was a nasty, personal attack.
Well well well, would that be comparable to using a term something like "Deplorables", Bobby?

BobbyG

ANTIFA COWARD
Lemme be straight up with you Bobby. You have 453 total posts since you joined. All 453 are here in the Political forum. You're not here for the hunting and fishing. You're here to troll, same as ole bad to the bone AlanAurthur. One of two things happens to everybody who is only here to troll the Political forum - they get bored and leave or we finally send them packing.
Not true, although the large majority are in this forum. Besides arguing politics, I like to fly fish for trout and smallmouth

Not true, although the large majority are in this forum. Besides arguing politics, I like to fly fish for trout and smallmouth
You're right. You have 5 posts in the fly fishing forum. 1.1% of your posts outside of the Political forum. Yeah, you're a hard core fly fisherman.:wink:

And so it goes

Hung with histories biggest racists. But is held up as a hero by the really ignorant.
Lester Mattox brought more blacks into the state government than any governor before him. He believe in separate but equal, but not in putting blacks down.

Interesting fellow for sure.