What ... 450 more miles of Fence Going Up Now

NOYDB

multibillion-dollar projects now being done by private contractors.
More dreck being offered that "it's happening."

30ft high. Because a 15 ft wall is so easily cleared by all the Olympic pole vaulters crossing the border. I know. 30ft sounds so much better to the cheap seats.

A 100ft wall won't keep them out as long as Soros and crew will pay for access.

Just out of curiosity, how well does a "jaws of life" unit work on a wall section?

The wall would get done faster if they lined the border with DG stores.

It's not that I am for or against the wall.
It's that so far I haven't seen any real evidence that it's being built. We get fake news reports about it with the latest CGI. And the Trump cheerleaders get all excited and the wall still isn't being built. When Soros is locked up and his foundation is disbanded I'll believe something is getting done.

It's not that I am for or against the wall.
It's that so far I haven't seen any real evidence that it's being built. We get fake news reports about it with the latest CGI. And the Trump cheerleaders get all excited and the wall still isn't being built. When Soros is locked up and his foundation is disbanded I'll believe something is getting done.
Go to Yuma Arizona and take a look. It has started...it will continue. I know two of the hired help. How many do YOU know? If none...then why not??
My question to you is this: If it gets built, will you have the stones to eat crow, admit you failed in your doubt, and stop griping about it?
(my bet is that you will then start with "it isn't high enough".."it isn't long enough".."it isn't thick enough"..."it won't work"..."it has an unattractive color"...."it didn't use union helpers"...."Trump lied, it didn't get built soon enough"....and whatever else you can think up)

Go to Yuma Arizona and take a look. It has started...it will continue. I know two of the hired help. How many do YOU know? If none...then why not??
My question to you is this: If it gets built, will you have the stones to eat crow, admit you failed in your doubt, and stop griping about it?
(my bet is that you will then start with "it isn't high enough".."it isn't long enough".."it isn't thick enough"..."it won't work"..."it has an unattractive color"...."it didn't use union helpers"...."Trump lied, it didn't get built soon enough"....and whatever else you can think up)
After it get's built and they stop letting the immigrants come through the gates legally, then I'll eat crow and say the wall has accomplished it's job!

Meaning that if you build the wall to stop "Illegals" but then make them "all" legal? What good will the purpose of the wall truly be?
If I build a fence around my house but let anyone that wants to come through the gates, what good does my fence do?
The only thing I can see is I now have a record or documentation but my yard is now completely full. My fence did nothing.

After it get's built and they stop letting the immigrants come through the gates legally, then I'll eat crow and say the wall has accomplished it's job!
Well now, that sounds very stylish....and also sneaky deflective. But it won't pass muster.
How about we add some more stylish little 'qualifiers'..?
Such as "the wall didn't stop enough people"...how many is enough to satisfy?...Oh I see how it works now, the amount must satisfy everyone, even one little person who isn't satisfied with the amount stopped proves the wall doesn't work...
"The wall just made the employees lazy, sources say they're reporting late to work more than ever now". Who are these ubiquitous 'sources'?....sounds like the janitors to me.
"The electrical bill went up to operate the lights on the wall, so it is no good"
"I don't like the way the wall doesn't work in the same way my fence works"
"It's Trump's fault the wall costs too much because he lied and stole the election"
"No, Trump didn't steal it, the Russians did and sources close to the situation say there are Russian contractors involved here"
"You're both wrong, the Russians have nothing to do with it actually, even though they work there. It's old George Bush's fault the wall doesn't work because he and Dick Cheney stole all the oil in Iraq and made everyone mad at us. Therefore they all PLANNED to make the wall fail"
"It's the fault of that good looking wife of his that the wall doesn't work right. The contractors from Russia have pinups of her and they drink too much vodka on the job while looking at her pics so the engineering details are not accurate"
"No, the wall doesn't work because Dick Clark has risen from the dead and was playing subliminal messages in old Beatles music to the workers".
(I love to illustrate the absurd by being absurd) Don't try that deflection game with me, Mister Artfuldodger, you're in MY classroom now. I can go at this for YEARS.
You, Mister Artfuldodger, are not very good at this game. You need rehearsals.

Last edited:
A wall of any kind that is not armed is just a larger speed bump.

If the wall is being built, where is it?

A wall of any kind that is not armed is just a larger speed bump.
If the wall is being built, where is it?
Why is this so difficult for you to discover, it's very simple.
Go to Airport and buy plane ticket to Yuma, Az. At Yuma airport, rent a car.
Get in car and drive south on US 95 on through Somerton, on through, Gadsden, to San Luis (it will take you about 45 minutes).
You can watch the workmen building the wall.
They might even let you shovel some dirt, if you're not too old and weak...but you gotta' work free. (By the way, Ms. Susan Smith, chief of police in Yuma is on S.First Ave.....they will be glad to direct you.)
Enjoy.(y)

Last edited:
Yup, 9 zillion cell phones with cameras. But we still can't get a pic of the completed work. BTW Mexicans have camera phones too.

I don't subscribe to the wall religion.

Build it, don't build it. It won't matter.

Well now, that sounds very stylish....and also sneaky deflective. But it won't pass muster.
How about we add some more stylish little 'qualifiers'..?
Such as "the wall didn't stop enough people"...how many is enough to satisfy?...Oh I see how it works now, the amount must satisfy everyone, even one little person who isn't satisfied with the amount stopped proves the wall doesn't work...
"The wall just made the employees lazy, sources say they're reporting late to work more than ever now". Who are these ubiquitous 'sources'?....sounds like the janitors to me.
"The electrical bill went up to operate the lights on the wall, so it is no good"
"I don't like the way the wall doesn't work in the same way my fence works"
"It's Trump's fault the wall costs too much because he lied and stole the election"
"No, Trump didn't steal it, the Russians did and sources close to the situation say there are Russian contractors involved here"
"You're both wrong, the Russians have nothing to do with it actually, even though they work there. It's old George Bush's fault the wall doesn't work because he and Dick Cheney stole all the oil in Iraq and made everyone mad at us. Therefore they all PLANNED to make the wall fail"
"It's the fault of that good looking wife of his that the wall doesn't work right. The contractors from Russia have pinups of her and they drink too much vodka on the job while looking at her pics so the engineering details are not accurate"
"No, the wall doesn't work because Dick Clark has risen from the dead and was playing subliminal messages in old Beatles music to the workers".
(I love to illustrate the absurd by being absurd) Don't try that deflection game with me, Mister Artfuldodger, you're in MY classroom now. I can go at this for YEARS.
You, Mister Artfuldodger, are not very good at this game. You need rehearsals.
All I'm saying is even with a wall, if the government lets any and everyone in through the gates, the wall will matter not. It will keep out illegals. It won't stop legal aliens. So in the future, all of the illegals will still get in, after they become legal.