What a blessing

Hillbilly stalker

You know every once in a while, you run across something that just really hits you right. No rhyme or reason, but you get a blessing out of it. I stumbled across this video a couple days ago and just cant get it off my mind. I hope yall enjoy it as much as I do.

A little info on the singers, Ms. Sarah Roberts-Wood is the lead singer and is joined by Tyler Williams. Tyler was born with cerebral palsy and became blind when only an infant, but that didn't stop him from pursuing music and blessing people with his harmony.

Madman

You know every once in a while, you run across something that just really hits you right. No rhyme or reason, but you get a blessing out of it. I stumbled across this video a couple days ago and just cant get it off my mind. I hope yall enjoy it as much as I do.

A little info on the singers, Ms. Sarah Roberts-Wood is the lead singer and is joined by Tyler Williams. Tyler was born with cerebral palsy and became blind when only an infant, but that didn't stop him from pursuing music and blessing people with his harmony.

Reminds me of my mom and aunts singing as my grandmother played the piano and pawpaw picked a little. Nothing like good harmony.

Thank you. Just what I needed.