What Are your Carrying and How?

SlowRain

Either a Kimber Pro CDP II 4" or Kimber Tactical Pro II 4". At least 1 extra magazine...more often 2. IWB I use a Comp Tac Minotaur, probably the most comfortable IWB I have ever used, or a Galco if OWB.

Tightliner

FNH 5.7x28 with crimson trace. IWB- had to custom make neopreme holster to accomodate the CT.... heavy mill neopreme makes a great IWB.

later.......................................

Desert Rat

Hot rod .45

I want to make a good impression the next time I'm in Little Five Points. The glare panel is flat blue Cerakote. It actually matches the flames on the Hogue grips better than the picture shows.

Attachments

• 1911 hot rodded.jpg
    1911 hot rodded.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 241
Reactions: Dub

harryrichdawg

Been carrying a S&W 36 Chief's Special .38 in my right front pocket for about 3 months now. Since I got it, none of my other handguns have left the house. Used to carry an XD45C in a Milt Sparks Summer Special IWB, but it stayed in the car more than it stayed on me.

FlipKing

I carry a Taurus PT140 in a Galco IWB holster at 6 oclock. Looking into a Glock 27 though as a new addition due to the small size and ease of carry. My PT140 shoots great and has never failed me but I would like a gun that is a little more compact.

Mattval

Most days a S&W M&P 9c in a galco OWB holster. Some days a LCP. Different holsters.
Yall know the NSA now knows what we are all carrying! Hello Boris!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
99% of the time, Glock 23 .40 S&W in a Aegis Shield hybrid IWB holster. Every now and then, a Ruger LC9 in a neoprene Uncle Mike's IWB holster.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Every day. ATI 1911 commander in .45 acp, Don Hume IWB. Also have my Scyy 9mm in my laptop pack.

In office surroundings both are in my laptop pack.

Reactions: Dub

sbroadwell

Every now and then a full sized 1911, or a 3" SP-101.
Normally, Ruger LC9 in an Uncle Mikes (I think) pocket holster.
That LC9 has been a real winner. Not the striker fired, but the original, with the terrible trigger. But, I've gotten used to the trigger, and can hold a pretty good group at 30 feet. And, it has NEVER, not once, failed to feed or eject, with about 3,000 rounds through it.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Every now and then a full sized 1911, or a 3" SP-101.
Normally, Ruger LC9 in an Uncle Mikes (I think) pocket holster.
That LC9 has been a real winner. Not the striker fired, but the original, with the terrible trigger. But, I've gotten used to the trigger, and can hold a pretty good group at 30 feet. And, it has NEVER, not once, failed to feed or eject, with about 3,000 rounds through it.
They're great little pistols. And very accurate, after the first two or three shots. :)

You learn to squeeze it 3/4 of the way, stop, then shoot.

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
Kel-Tec P3AT with belt clip, Pachmayr grip, magazine extension and Crimson Trace laser IWB on the hip.

j_seph

I carry IWB at 6 o'clock, really migrating more to 4 o'clock. After a few falls with it at 6 the 4 seems and feels better.

krizia829

M&P Shield 9mm in a kydex IWB holster (Dreadnought Holsters) at 3:00 position. I used to carry appendix but it gets very uncomfortable when you gain weight lol