What could I have done?

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
If you have a good sized bobcat with a bucket attachment you could maneuver the bobcat tracks near the tree that has your squirrel and when the bobcat finally climbs up and has the squirrel in his jaws shoot the bobcat and catch it with your bucket. Only problem with that is you’ll need a different bobcat next time this happens.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
If you have a good sized bobcat with a bucket attachment you could maneuver the bobcat tracks near the tree that has your squirrel and when the bobcat finally climbs up and has the squirrel in his jaws shoot the bobcat and catch it with your bucket. Only problem with that is you’ll need a different bobcat next time this happens.
My bobcat,his climbing gear is broken.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Well then find somebody with an old Bear and shoot it through the crotch with your fishin string attached.
Once you find the error you’ll tie a rope back to it and then to the rear of the bobcat.
Pull that bobcat or bear up there and tell him if he does grab the squirrel he can have it and the Bear or bobcat.
(Whichever’s easier) because by then you’ll want neither of them anyway. If “he” doesn’t want the squirrel just pull him through the crotch.
The bear will pull the bobcat through faster except that the bobcat will pull the bear through harder.
It’s a win win but your still gonna need another bobcat, another bear and now another squirrel next time this happens.

specialk

Squirrels are tough animals....

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Was it a buck squirrel, or a doe squirrel?

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
5lbs Tannerite

skiff20

I don't know if will help or not but, I once shot a grouse out of a tree off the Yukon River using a 300 Win. Mag. I'm thinking it would work on a squirrel also.