what county in georgia do you think has the most biggest deer?

Hoyt man

Id say fulton and dekalb

tgw925

Big deer are everywhere in GA, you just don't see them all the time which makes this question hard to answer. Now if you were to ask which counties have the MOST big deer...you could probably narrow it down to the few counties which have antler restrictions.

djackson67

I'd say all the Metro Atl Counties, Fulton, Dekalb, Gwinnett, Henry, Hunting pressure is low for the most part, they have a better chance of getting hit by a car than being shot.

shortround1

Gone But Not Forgotten
Big deer are everywhere in GA, you just don't see them all the time which makes this question hard to answer. Now if you were to ask which counties have the MOST big deer...you could probably narrow it down to the few counties which have antler restrictions.
bi:cool:ggest deer? you mean weight. i would have to give it to the county that holds the record weight worth county.

Ace1313

Not even close. Lee, Macon and Worth. You don't hear about a quarter of the big ones from there. Metro deer get a lot more publicity.

Chadx1981

Im not sure. Id say there are big deer all over. The record non typical came from Telfair. When is the last time Telfair was mention. I mean was it a freak of nature?

10th Legion

gonna have to agree with ace. not to take anything away fulton there have been some monsters taken there but a lot of the deer that get killed in more rural areas never get scored and word just doesn't travel as far.

ABBYS DAD

Cobb - Kennesaw National Battlefield, I know where a 180 class is at! He will die of old age or by an SUV.....