What handgun will you use this year?

Bob, I sure would like to hear more about your load with the Aframes, how the bullet performed, how far he traveled after the shot. Thanks.
I follow the Hodgon manual for .44 mag.
24gr H110, magnum primers and a heavy crimp, I use Starline brass.
The 629 is dialed in at 100 yards, XTP’s and the A-Frames shoot very well at that range.
I’ve seen very impressive results in accuracy and penetration. Everything I’ve shot expired within eye site and have blown right thru.
They open up nicely, here is a heart shot from last year, 50 yard shot on a doe.

I follow the Hodgon manual for .44 mag.
24gr H110, magnum primers and a heavy crimp, I use Starline brass.
The 629 is dialed in at 100 yards, XTP’s and the A-Frames shoot very well at that range.
I’ve seen very impressive results in accuracy and penetration. Everything I’ve shot expired within eye site and have blown right thru.
They open up nicely, here is a heart shot from last year, 50 yard shot on a doe.
My load exactly. Thanks for the info. I have great confidence in this load now.

pacecars

Went a little nuts so I am having to change up the plans slightly. Sent the .480 for some custom work so not sure when it will be back. Went nuts and bought a Ruger Single Six .327 Fed Mag that with the 130gr hard cast Buffalo Bore ammo should do fine on deer within 50 yards and also picked up a 6 inch S&W Model 57 .41 Mag which is a cartridge I have shot many a deer with but have neglected for the 10mm (which I still plan on using the Kimber Guard 10mm to take a deer

Whiteboy

Used the 10mm 1911 last year to break in opening weekend. Will hope for a shot with the Uberti 1873 cattleman in 45 Colt this time around.

pacecars

Single Seven with 5 1/2” barrel in .327 Federal Magnum, Single Six with 5 1/2” barrel in .22 LR and an 8 shot cylinder from Al Story, and for giggles a S&W Model 57 Classic with 6” barrel in .41 Remington Magnum. The .22 has one of Fermin’s front sight and I love it. I am going to get one for the .327 Mag. I am sending the .22 off to have the grips thinned as they are way to fat even for my large hands. I will use all three for small, medium and large game.

Stroker

Colt Anaconda Realtree model, 44 mag, 2X7 Redfield, 240 XTP hand loads or a S&W 686, 2X Nikon, Sierra 140 grain JHC over a healthy dose of Blue Dot.

pacecars

Nice choices. Wished I would have bought an Anaconda when they were $500