What happened to Bama

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
you will never get out from under the porch.....

and that is you and not your ball team, they might make it, but you will not..
You can put me anywhere you want... At the end of the day, I'm not a Bammer and my Family Tree doesn't look like a telephone pole.

85ba92641446e1bc17841235bce01f87--funny-ha-ha-its-funny.jpg

westcobbdog

off the current topic but wonder if the Bucs or another NFL team might offer dat boy the keys to their city and say 12m per year plus part ownership in team if he would bite? Seems to be a shortage of coaches at the next level..

SpotandStalk

off the current topic but wonder if the Bucs or another NFL team might offer dat boy the keys to their city and say 12m per year plus part ownership in team if he would bite? Seems to be a shortage of coaches at the next level..

It wouldnt be surprising with a Bill Belichick but he's a proven NFL coach. I doubt they'd offer ownership in anything to a college coach who's unproven in the NFL.

Dabo can thank Saban for screwing that up for the college guys. ?

poohbear

Yep if I never watch another Championship game I am still a Dawg fan. Unlike half the bamer fans who just started being fans in the last 10 years.

Quick you have 5 seconds name the last coach and one player from the last bama championship team before Saint Nick came to Tuscaloosa.
Fare weather fans, you can't tell them nothing

riprap

Another GT tech fan just switched from bama to Clemson. Acc...acc...

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Clemson just scored again
Matthew6 didn’t see it.. He left during half time.

Speaking of not being around..hmmm..

8 pages into this thread and he’s no where to be found..