What is on your bucket list ??

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I am starting this in the OT forum to keep it more sensible.

What is on your list of things to do before you kick the bucket? Shoot a certain animal or group of animals?? Catch a certain fish? Climb a mountain? Jump out of a plane? See the world?
Share with us what it is you would like to accomplish.

My hope is to see all 50 US States. I have set foot in 45 of them as of this year. I hope to see the remaining 5 before I retire in 5 more years. After that I hope to start going back to some of the favorite places we visited while completing the bucket list and maybe visit Europe and South America.

Last edited:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I have lowered my sights a little Milkman. I want to visit every County in Georgia. Still got a few to go.

BriarPatch99

Since my bucket has a missing bottom ... I doubt that I will add much to the list ...

But I have traveled to most of the East Coast of the USA and some of the Mid West and some of Eastern Europe ...

I'd like to see the West Coast, Alaska and some other places here in the USA. I'd like to add Spain and Italy .... I may even like to see where my folks all came from in Scotland ....

sinclair1

To finally figure out life:flag: I had a bucket and pretty much finished it other than the jet plane ride I had planned so I could break the sound barrier and play top gun, but as I dug into life, I realized the list was full of needless garbage that try's to justify a life of little pleasure during the first 50 years.

I plan to adopt a " this year I am going too" list and quit putting things in a dreamers bucket.:flag:

Last edited:

1gr8bldr

You made me realize that I have never thought about it........ Hmmm, a pontoon with a gas grill mounted on it would be what I would like to have.... to do..... have time to enjoy a pontoon with a gas grill

crackerdave

I would like to cruise the Intracoastal Waterway in a sea-worthy houseboat.

Rebel 6

Skydiving. Make it to my first solo jump, then quit. Just to be able to say I did it (and have the memories too, of course). My luck ran out a long time ago, and if I kept jumping, I know that one day it would certainly kill me.

If only they still did static line jumps. No way am I strapping a dude to my backside for a tandem jump. Guess I'd have to search around for an outfit that has female instructors.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Hunt bongo and sable in Africa, stone sheep in Alaska, gaur in Asia, jaguar in South America, clouded and snow leopards in their home ranges.

Last edited:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I just have too many buckets.

Big7

The Oracle
Big Elk..

The rest of the bucket is pretty much done.

Oh... AND hit the lotto.

That way, I could get a bigger "bucket".

Cracker... I done telled you we can do dat'... :D

In my boat or a yak.. Not no house boat though..

If we can't get rid of bummer, my boat might be my house.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Costa Rica. My Grand daddy was one of the civil engineers on the Panama Canal. Been all over the U.S., Mexico and Bahama's. Costa Rica is my bucket list. That's all. Costa Rica.

skiff23

My bucket list of pleasure is a Big Elk on a pack in hunt. Simple. Other than that , enjoy life and watch my baby girl grow up happy.

Havana Dude

The bottom of my bucket rusted out and all my stuff said bye bye. About the only passion I have left as far as a bucket list is to see the big trees out west. Happy to stay right here in the good ol USA.

Horns

I want to see my kids finish college and be comfortable in their chosen career paths. I would also like to take the Mrs. on the vacation of a lifetime. To where? Idk

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I have always wanted to ride a train across the Continental United States.

maker4life

Would love to go tour Israel.

jonkayak

In the short term bucket is to finish our 1 1/2 year long house building project.

In the long term bucket is to visit all 50 states, about 20 to go.