What is so offensive here?

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
The ignore feature is a wonderful thing, for those that can use it.

christianhunter

Neither did I!

And that is good.I just know that the Admin and Mods have been having trouble with this forum for a while.I could give you a list of names, that used to be regulars,that never come around anymore.Then there are the PM's I get,from Brothers who never post here,or at least seldomly post here.I know things get pretty abrupt here a lot,to the point of people getting banned.This is a forum I like to fellowship in,that is getting very rare.IMO.

Gabassmaster

And that is good.I just know that the Admin and Mods have been having trouble with this forum for a while.I could give you a list of names, that used to be regulars,that never come around anymore.Then there are the PM's I get,from Brothers who never post here,or at least seldomly post here.I know things get pretty abrupt here a lot,to the point of people getting banned.This is a forum I like to fellowship in,that is getting very rare.IMO.

Some times it seem we yell and critisize on here more than fellowship. Not saying its you or anyone else but there is alot of it.

jmharris23

Well I gave the answer as to how we solve it above but I'll say it again in case someone missed it.

Treat the person you're "talking" to like they are at the table with you rather than out there in cyberspace.

If we do this we'll all be better off.

christianhunter

Well I gave the answer as to how we solve it above but I'll say it again in case someone missed it.

Treat the person you're "talking" to like they are at the table with you rather than out there in cyberspace.

I didn't miss it,Amen Brother.:biggrin2:

crackerdave

Maybe this explains why none of the participants in this forum come to the gatherings?:D I don't recall ever seeing anyone from here at one of the gatherings - except me and Nicodemus. A couple of us have even tried [several times] to organize a get-together specifically for this forum, with bleak results.

Cowards? Or SuperHoly?

christianhunter

Maybe this explains why none of the participants in this forum come to the gatherings?:D I don't recall ever seeing anyone from here at one of the gatherings - except me and Nicodemus. A couple of us have even tried [several times] to organize a get-together specifically for this forum, with bleak results.

Cowards? Or SuperHoly?

Now wait a minute there cracker:rofl:.That there squirrel hunt I helped you with don't count?:rofl:

We had BBQ and all the fixins.Them gatherins ya'll have are too long a haul for me,and I'm workin 7 days a week.:biggrin2:
And you know,Networker,Formula 1,and Ron Paisley, all know i'm the same over the phone or in person.:p

Ronnie T

Ol' Retired Mod

Cowards? Or SuperHoly?

I would love to spend some time with any of the folks on this forum but since I live wayyyyyyyyyyyy down in Florida it's probably not going to happen.
I work on weekends also.

My wife and I are in Stone Moutain, GA on vacation this weekend. Any suggestions for church tomorrow????

Lead Poison

I have had PM's telling me to get away from here,it is bad.I have read posts from Mods and Admin,about the rantings on here.The occasional passer by will drop a comment,as to why they will not post.I originally came here for fellowship.Many have left,or are planning to leave.I would like to ask,as I saw where another Brother posted on another Thread,about our witness.I would like to ask,if I have been a stumbling block to anyone sincerely looking for answers.If I have,before THE LORD HIMSELF,I'm sorry.Is this forum really that bad?

I like you.

There is a reason you are on my Friends List! :cool:

Lead Poison

I would love to spend some time with any of the folks on this forum but since I live wayyyyyyyyyyyy down in Florida it's probably not going to happen.
I work on weekends also.

My wife and I are in Stone Moutain, GA on vacation this weekend. Any suggestions for church tomorrow????

Yep, I live way down here in Naples, Florida. :cry:

I would love to live near Tallahassee!

apoint

Ronnie, West side Baptist is a great church in snellville.
From Stone Mtn you go east on Hwy 78 soon as you get to snellville its on the left. Cant miss it. 10:30 am service. Ben lehman pastors and he is wonderful.