What release are you using?

Bubba_1122

True Ball Pro Diamond Extreme.

Don't know if it's a good one, but bought it in 2013 and bought a backup just like iy since then. It's what I'm used to and what I'm comfortable with, and I imagine it's what I'll be shooting for a while.

BTW, it stays attached to the string. Pretty much always stays there (would be more concerned about it falling out of my harness pocket than falling off the bow). Keep the second one in my backpack.

XJfire75

Tru Ball Beast

And

Scott Advantage 3 finger.

Kris87

I'm going to shoot one of the new B3 Archery releases. Made by the guys that started Scott Archery.

chris41081

I have been shooting the same Tru ball wrist strap release for more years than I can remember. I want to try a finger style thumb release but don't want to spend $150 + on one and then not like it. Any recommendations for one that shoots clean but isn't ridiculous expensive?

hdgapeach

Like Hambone, I use a Jim Fletcher release. Been shooting the Fletchmatic since the late '70s or early '80's. Started with the old Allen Hunter (recurve in the early '70s). That Allen sounded like a .22 going off everytime I squeezed it off. Progressed to the Hot Shot rope next, and then the Fletchmatic. Never looked back.

I've tried several of the D-loop releases and never was able to out-do the Fletchmatic. Carry two of 'em with me on hunts.

D-loop! Don't need no steekin' d-loop!.....(lol).

spencer12

I shot a Scott little goose for about a decade. Bought a Scott wildcat 2 a couple weeks ago. Love them both.

Hillbilly stalker

I have five different releases that I've acquired over the years. I switch every time I shoot in the off season. My reasoning is they all break or release at a different point. That keeps me from peeking at the shot and punching the trigger. I have hunted with a TRU Ball the last couple of years. I always take people up on their offer to try "their" release or climb in their climbing stands if it's one I haven't tried. You just have to find the release that you like. There are a lot of good ones on the market.

RedHeader

Would anyone recommend the Nock 2 It release? I think it’s made by Carter but designed by John Dudley. I’ve heard good things about them except they are hard to get your hands on one.

JMB

Carter Wise Choice is very close to the Nock 2 It if it’s the thumb model. (I can’t remember what Dudley’s release models are). Two finger vs 3