What Rental Cars were made for.

abrannon

At my first job after leaving the Army, I was riding in a rental car with my new Boss. We needed to be on the other side of the road, but there was a Median complete with small shrubs and concrete curbs stones on both sides. It was very late at night. All of a sudden my boss say's "hey, do you know the difference between a Humvee and a Rental car?" I answer no, and his reply was "There are some places a Humvee can't go" as we went over the median and thru the shrubs at about 30-40 MPH.

Curvebow05

I used to have a little Nissan hardbody that would go anywhere. It was light it would just go on top of the nasty stuff. Those little 31x10.50’s never let me down. This was right when diesels were getting hugely popular for passenger use. All my buddies had Cummins and 7.3’s and they all sunk like bricks off road. I miss that little truck that was aptly named mountain goat.
That's why I love my XJ. It goes everywhere I've put it so far. Light and nimble and can get through even most 4 wheeler trails.

deermaster13

I process around 100 damaged rentals a month. See a lot of different things over the years but not one full of duck feathers.lol. Thanks for sharing i even showed it to repair supervisor we both got a laugh out of it.

Latest posts