What Size Beagles do you run

Corey

I was just wondering what size Beagels you guys
like to run, I like the 13 under class myself.

Corey

p&y finally

Me too. I've got 5 that are all 13" or less.

These eat enough, I couldnt imagine feeding 5 big uns!

we hunted both when we were hunting beagles, we had a lot of 13" beagles that could keep up with our 15" beagles....our weir creek dogs were always the best

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
My smallest one is 11'' and the largest is 14 3/4'' tall.I like em to be around 14''.

Jeff Phillips

I run Jody's dogs:biggrin2:

Lil Bit is a goodun!

crackerdave

Not sure how tall mine is - she ain't held still long enough to measure her!:D

As long as they are RED, I could care less about their size, as long as they under the 15" mark, and like the sound of the 410's !!

Daddy Rabbit~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>

crackerdave

Mine's probably 15-16" and muscular in the front.She's built like a bulldog,almost. Is this a characteristic of any certain bloodline? I don't know anything at all about her ancestors - she just showed up at my house a couple months ago.I know she's not interested in deer,but will run a rabbit's [or my wife's cat!:hair: ] hide off.:clap: Not gun shy,either.

Corey

Mine's probably 15-16" and muscular in the front.She's built like a bulldog,almost. Is this a characteristic of any certain bloodline? I don't know anything at all about her ancestors - she just showed up at my house a couple months ago.I know she's not interested in deer,but will run a rabbit's [or my wife's cat!:hair: ] hide off.:clap: Not gun shy,either.

Sounds like she might have some Skullfork in her, I
tried to get the old lady to drive by there Saturday
but she had the day maped and your house was
just not on the agenda :)

crackerdave

Sounds like she might have some Skullfork in her, I
tried to get the old lady to drive by there Saturday
but she had the day maped and your house was
just not on the agenda :)

Yeah - I know about those mapped-out days!:bounce:

You know y'all are welcome any time.

bigrob82

i like 13" and under but i got one big-un in the pen my daughter ain't even big enough to run em buty she picked him but Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ---- long as he's with the pack you will never lose em man that dog has a mouth