What time of day

Havana Dude

Are ya'll seein deer? Our season just opened and so far we have seen deer early and late. So far no one has done the middle of the day thing so don't know if they are moving then or not with the moon the way it is. Just curious.

Timberman

For me I've been seeing deer right at dark and in the middle of the day. This morning I hunted a nice saddle on a ridge where a foodplot, young planted pine bedding cover and oaks all join. An uknown was bedded in some briars next to the foodplot when I walked in. I saw a fawn at 11:15. Sat til 12:30. :) Slow for a pretty day like it was. Course the moon was some kind of bright!

Havana Dude

Yea!

I'll say it was bright!. The reason I am asking ya'll is I am a little confused about my place. Things are not happening like normal. We drive in to our camp a mile off the highway down a dirt 2 rut. With the moon like it is, normally, the road is torn up at night from all the deer walking it. I have seen very few tracks the last 2 mornings.

Rebel 3

I have been seeing them all hours of the day. I decided to not get in my stand till after 10:00 today and saw three by 12:30.

nevamiss270

GONetwork Member
I saw a giant spike at 530 yesterday mornin on my way to work!

Snakeman

Watched two does walk around the hill behind the admin building at 7:30am this morning, and then saw 7 does at 8:30am

The Snakeman

Havana Dude

Today,

the middle of the day thing happened, 3 hunters, 10:00-2:30, nothing seen. I saw this morning at 7:05, one doe heading toward a bedding area, and my Dad saw 3 at 9:00-9:30. This evening was a bust due to T-storms rolling through. Thanks for the input guys.

Latest posts