What We Didn't Know About 9-11....

Slug-Gunner

I got this in an email from a friend and wanted to share with Woody's:

I received this from my uncle today... I dare you not to at least raise an eyebrow at the end.

Love to you all...
Kat

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, December 11, 2004 4:15 PM
Subject: Some interesting numbers

11 has become to be a very interesting number. It could be a forced coincidence, but in any case this is interesting. You decide for yourself:

1) New York City has 11 letters.

2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.

Added:
2a) Saudi Arabia has 11 letters (where some of the terrorist were from)

3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.

4) George W. Bush has 11 letters.

This could be a mere coincidence... (Could it be?)

Now here is what is interesting...

1) New York is the State # 11

2) The first plane crushing against the Twin Towers was flight #11.

3) Flight # 11 was carrying 92 passengers Adding this number gives us: 9+2=11.

4) Flight # 77 who also hit the towers, was carrying 65 passengers Adding this: 6+5=11.

5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11. Adding this: 9+1+1=11

6) The date is equal to the emergency number 911. Adding this: 9+1+1=11

Now we have a very upsetting piece..

1) The total number of victims inside the planes are 254: 2+5+4=11

2) The day September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year: 2+5+4=11

3) After September 11, there are 111 days more to the end of the year.

4) The tragedy of 3/11/2004 in Madrid also adds to: 3+1+1+2+4=11.

5) The tragedy in Madrid happened 911 days after the tragedy of the Twin Towers.

Spooky!!

Read on.....! This is really eerie,,,,,

This is something to think about!

Since America is typically represented by an Eagle. Saddam and Bin Laden should have read up on their Muslim passages...

The following verse is from the Koran, (the Islamic Bible).

Koran (9:11) -- For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace.

Note the verse number!!!!!
--------------------------------------------

Comments?

Coincidence or Karma?

:eek: ::huh: ::huh: :confused: :flag: :flag:

Last edited:

brandon

Administrator
Slug-Gunner said:
Since America is typically represented by an Eagle. Saddam and Bin Laden should have read up on their Muslim passages...

The following verse is from the Koran, (the Islamic Bible).

Koran (9:11) -- For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace.

Note the verse number!!!!!
--------------------------------------------

Comments?

Coincidence or Karma?

Try fake ::gone:

Some of those numbers up there are pretty erie, no doubt about it. But that last bit, well, I have to point out that the Koran doesn't contain the word "Eagle" anywhere, and the actual 9:11 passage reads:

"But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion. We detail Our revelations for a people who have knowledge."

Sorry :flag: (but the rest is cool)

Brandon

Slug-Gunner

Snopes.com

Now that you mention it, I remember seeing something about that part when I was referred to something else on there (a "fact" about a letter home from a National Guardsman from Iraq that pointed out a lot of 'errors' in the way the letter was quoted). There's some interesting 'trivia' on snopes.com .
:rolleyes: ::huh: ;)