What would BFriendly think?

308-MIKE

I was at pine log on Thursday morning looking for hogs along oak St. I only saw one small area of rooting around. But, in my travels i wondered what would BFriendly think if i reported back that i saw several 24"+ foot prints, wood knocking, rocks flying out of the sky from nowhere and loud screams??? (Besides reporting that i left my pants in the woods due to being soiled.)
It was pretty quiet without much happening, my mind started to wander.
What would his response be?????

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
They were mine!! Walking in and walking out....... ain’t she pretty out there?

I’d say your nuts?

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I plan to be there before sunup on Monday......there is a sounder I’ve seen a few times but they are not rootin, just skimming the fields.

308-MIKE

The first place i went to was the big dove field. Walked to the end and sat in front of a small hill looking towards the end if the field. Sat there scanning for about a half hour. Nothing.
Point of interest, i heard a turkey hen behind me sqawking away. When i got up to leave, she saw m first and flew off.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
if You go past the dove field about half way down to the creek, I had a cool spot brushed in on the right side of the rd. I’d sit there and could see a good ways up the hill on the other side......might set it back up tomorrow. I’ve seen yotes pigs and fox from there.

Wayne D Davis

if You go past the dove field about half way down to the creek, I had a cool spot brushed in on the right side of the rd. I’d sit there and could see a good ways up the hill on the other side......might set it back up tomorrow. I’ve seen yotes pigs and fox from there.
I usually go left at that very spot.... there was a wallowing on left side of that road at bottom of the hill........ cut back inside there and go 3....400 yards. Got a nice deer back there and a yote a couple years ago

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I usually go left at that very spot.... there was a wallowing on left side of that road at bottom of the hill........ cut back inside there and go 3....400 yards. Got a nice deer back there and a yote a couple years ago

It is so dry out there right now that dammed up bottom is hard as a rock! I didn’t see any sign around those 2 nasty water holes up the rd either...