Whats fun to do in Savannah

Nugefan

Going April 4th thru the 8th

humdandy

Banned
Eat, Drink, Ghost Tour, Tybee Island, Walk River Street and several good Breweries!

Lots of cool bars.........Abes on Lincoln is pretty cool!

Walk the squares and take in the sights! Beautiful views and old houses!

You going on business or pleasure?

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
They usually have a music festival down there in early April. Whatever you do, you won't get bored.

Nugefan

Eat, Drink, Ghost Tour, Tybee Island, Walk River Street and several good Breweries!

Lots of cool bars.........Abes on Lincoln is pretty cool!

Walk the squares and take in the sights! Beautiful views and old houses!

You going on business or pleasure?

All fun Brother ….

smokey30725

If you like antiques, check out Picker Joe's Antiques. It's one of the largest in Savannah and the surrounding area. My cousin Jim Plumley is the owner and they have pretty much anything you can imagine. Last time I visited, I left there with a WW2 Navy issue pilot's life vest and several antique pocket knives. Tell him that his cousin up in Georgia sent you!

normaldave

GON Weatherman
Tybee Island.
Tybee things to do
Desposito's, Thunderbolt, 'nuff said...

44031747_1954082127963419_5972442974762565632_o.jpg

Read the book "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil" by John Berendt before you go. Or, watch the movie of the same name directed by clint Eastwood and starring Clint's daughter, John Cusack and Kevin Spacey.

Midnight_in_the_Garden_of_Good_and_Evil

Be sure to spend as much time as you can touring and enjoying the old city areas.

Reactions: Dub

Hunter922

The breakfast club at Tybee is great.

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
Read the book "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil" by John Berendt before you go. Or, watch the movie of the same name directed by clint Eastwood and starring Clint's daughter, John Cusack and Kevin Spacey.

Midnight_in_the_Garden_of_Good_and_Evil

Be sure to spend as much time as you can touring and enjoying the old city areas.
I am friends with a Character portrayed in that Movie. I believe the Characters name was "Mandy" Maybe.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
If you've got some fishing gear maybe try to wet a hook on some inland marsh nearby. I found me a couple of spots @ Tybee. A couple hours here and there the wife don't usually mind, especially early, but check the tides.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
My SIL has a coupla condos on Tybee if you're looking for a place to stay..

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Docs Bar and AJ's are my favorite on Tybee.........Crab Shack is OK.....I've been once.......once is plenty for me. Cool place......food is OK.

Thought Crab Shack had a minor fire a couple weeks ago. So check before going.