What's the target tomorrow??

Hunter922

What you shooting?? First doe, First decent buck, Giant?? All three..I will likely give A Pass to a doe. Just never can tell right now if she has a fawn and almost all do. Not a doe shooter really so nothing different for me. Looking for a good one or a unique one... how bout' it???

BGA

I hope to see some nice bucks roaming and a shooter doe would be nice early season meat

NugeForPres

To somehow make it through 12 hours at work while y'all are in the woods....sorry, just had to. Misery loves company.

Seriously, once I can get out there the target is freezer meat. Good luck all

BowArrow

Most 2 1/2 year does have fawns so will shoot 1 1/2 doe or 8 pointer. Not a antler hunter but hold out for 8 ptr for first month then will drop down to six ptr for remainder of season.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I’ll shoot a yearling. Easier to get out the woods and it don’t got no yearlings.
All good then.
Better eating also , I do at least try to pick out a button buck if there’s more than one !

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Fuzzy Wuzzy was a beara,
Fuzzy Wuzzy had black haira,
If Fuzzy wuzzy isn't careful,
Fuzzy wuzzy will catch my arra.

devolve

First bear or one old doe that doesn’t have a fawn. We call her “scar doe”, she’s got a huge scar on her rib cage. This is year 2 with no fawn, she’s on the list for sure.

Slewfoot

Good luck this weekend, be safe in the tree.

Latest posts