What's your life verse???

lswoody

Mine is:
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

What's yours???

Lowjack

"I can do all things in Messiah Yeshua Who fills me with Strength".

Philippians 4:13
Hebrew New Testament.

ronpasley

Romans 1:16-17

I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written “The righteous will live by faith.”

Jeff57

I'm with LJ on Philippians 4:13 and also 4:19. But I would have to say that the verse I live by, and fail at every day, is Ps 119:11 Thy word have I hidden in my heart that I might not sin against thee.

Ronnie T

Ol' Retired Mod
Psalm 73:25-26

Whom have I in heaven but you?
And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart
and my portion forever.

win270wsm

my signature!

Israel

BANNED
Joh 17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

I can't begin to express what happens when the truth of that floods over me.
God the Father loves us no less than He loves Jesus.

gordon 2

Seeing the crowds, He went up on the mountain; and when He was seated, His disciples came to Him. Matt. 5:1

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
my signature!

Yep!

I don't guess I really have *one* but I also feel pulled to this one:
Matthew 17:20 (King James Version)

20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

christianhunter

The verses on my signature.Plus several more,all are given from THE LORD.There are just others that fit me,during other peaks and valleys.Not being wishy washy,just honest.

jason4445

James 2:17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

James 2:18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

James 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

James 2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
Really all of Psalm 27, but here are some excerpts:

1 The LORD is my light and my salvation;
Whom shall I fear?
The LORD is the strength of my life;
Of whom shall I be afraid?

13 I would have lost heart, unless I had believed
That I would see the goodness of the LORD
In the land of the living.

14 Wait on the LORD;
Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart;
Wait, I say, on the LORD!

Backcountry

The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. - Psalms 18:2

stringmusic

philippians 1:21

for to me, to live is Christ, to die is gain.

BCPerry

For obvious reasons, Psalms 23:4-6

But the verse that I hold closest to my heart is Genesis 1:1.

I was an athiest. Didn't believe a word in the bible. I could even scientificaly prove parts of the bible false.

Then when God started talking to me, and I didn't know what was going on, my baby brother told me that all I had to do to be a "believer", is believe that one verse. Have "faith". If I could believe just that one little verse, then the rest would be easy. And he was right.