Where are you hunting?

Core Lokt

Our rut is just getting going. I'm hunting HW leading to plots on one place. If I hunt at the house it's a plot. I'll be hunting the rut at another place starting the week of Christmas through NY's and will be hunting different sets including all you mentioned. It's should be an exciting 4-5 weeks coming up.

PappyHoel

Not wasting my time they are all dead

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Food sources and well used trails between bedding areas those food sources.

cam88

Try to hunt a travel corridor at the house!! Question is do ya'll have better success during the mornings or afternoons during late season.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Try to hunt a travel corridor at the house!! Question is do ya'll have better success during the mornings or afternoons during late season.

Both, and also good all through the day.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
We do little food plots like a stripe or 2 wide next to thick stuff. They hungry and will step out to eat.
My wife got a nice one yesterday this way.

deast1988

I'm on a big broom sage field. Later I've seen them feed on fresh green browse that pokes through.

Tmrw I'll be on a junction of 5th rows in super thick pines.

I got another spot an old logging road, below a bedding area it's super thick but they show themselves walking the road.

Un pressured food plots are great aswell. I'll bounce around An try all the above next few days.