Where do you believe He11 is?

center of the earth and yes men went there while alive before they even died. God is Holy. Denying God is foolish.

Numb 16:29-35

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
Re:

I don't know, but it is where Jesus is not and I want to be with my Lord.

ronpasley

Some will say right here rightnow is he11, I say it's in the middle of the earth but I dont care where it is want I care about is who is going there. The reason I say here in the center of the earth is because Jesus descended into the lower parts of the earth. But I don't know but oneday everbody will know where he11 is.

Ephesians 4:9
9 (Now this, “He ascended”—what does it mean but that He also first[a] descended into the lower parts of the earth?

Matthew 12:40
40 For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Isaiah 14:9
9 “ he!! from beneath is excited about you,
To meet you at your coming;
It stirs up the dead for you,
All the chief ones of the earth;
It has raised up from their thrones
All the kings of the nations.

WHAT JESUS CHRIST SAYS ABOUT HE11
"fire" Matt 7:19, 13:40, 25:41
"everlasting fire" Matt 18:8, 25:41
"eternal ****ation" Mark 3:29
"he11 fire" Matt 5:22, 18:9, Mark 9:47
"****ation" Matt 23:14, Mark 12:40, Luke 20:47
"****ation of he11 Matt 23:33
"resurrection of ****ation" John 5:29
"furnace of fire" Matt 13:42, 50
"the fire that never shall be quenched" Mark 9:43, 45
"the fire is not quenched" Mark 9:44, 46, 48
"Where their worm dieth not" Mark 9:44, 46, 48
"wailing and gnashing of teeth" Matt 13:42, 50
"weeping and gnashing of teeth" Matt 8:12, 22:13, 25:30
"torments" Luke 16:23
"tormented in this flame" Luke 16:24
"place of torment" Luke 16:28
"outer darkness" Matt 8:12, 22:13
"everlasting punishment" Matt 25:46

ARE YOU WILLING NOT TO LISTEN TO THE LORD BEWARE THE WARNING SIGNS ARE HERE FOR YOU REPENT AND TURN FROM YOUR SINS.

CAL

Don't know where it is but know I don't want to go there not for a second much less eternity!

apoint

Good answers, on a brighter side I do know where the center of Paradise or heaven is. It is wherever YHWH is. Glory to my merciful King of the universe.

packrat

????

Hmmmmm.....
Maybe in one of the new spiritual sub-forums?:huh:

ronpasley

Scientist and Bible teacher, Henry Morris also agrees the Bible plainly teaches that he11, is somewhere in the heart of the earth itself. It is also called 'the pit' (Isa. 14:9, 15: Ezek. 32:18-21) and 'the abyss' (Rev. 9:2). These writers certainly believed he11 to be real and geographically 'beneath' the earth's surface. . .

jason4445

By the number of drinkers, dopers, pill takers, those prescribed mind altering drugs, those addicted to their sports, religion, collecting, money, as scared as we are we have to arm ourselves to the teeth, by our money, family and marriage troubles, and the general way we treat each other I would say we pretty much create our own he!! here on earth - anything on the other side would probably be a slight to greater improvement.

VisionCasting

That's kind of like asking me where Scranton, PA is. I've heard of it... but I am certain that I am not going there. :fine:

Jeffriesw

Southside of chicago

Ronnie T

Ol' Retired Mod
I don't actually know where it is and hope I never learn.

I don't want a room there.

37L1

The new "Swap and Sell"?

It rhymes anyway. . .

Jeffriesw

1gr8bldr

He11. It was a trash dump outside the city where they burnt their trash and dung. It's fire never went out due to everyday usage. The first ones to read these "books" knew fully what the writer was talking about.

Ronnie T

Ol' Retired Mod
He11. It was a trash dump outside the city where they burnt their trash and dung. It's fire never went out due to everyday usage. The first ones to read these "books" knew fully what the writer was talking about.

Right on!

christianhunter

That would be Gehenna,it is still there today.So alright,Where is The Eternal Lake of Fire?

Remember...The Rich man could see Lazerus with Abraham.He was in He11 in the spirit,in torment.There was a huge "Gulf" seperating them.