where to buy a seine around Darien?

Ive read several older posts about a guy around St. Andrews on Friday's and Saturday's. Does he still sell nets there? contact info? any help would be appreciated my wife and kids really enjoy doing it and we're going to be down tomorrow for the weekend to fish.

WalkinDead

Banned
"Pop" Hagar can be found at St. Andrews picnic area every Friday and Saturday generally during the season.
Mobile: 912 539 0935
Home: 912 367 4110
He may even meet you halfway and deliver a seine to you. Without a doubt, he makes the best seine on the beach. I've used them for 12+ years. He will also repair your seine, while you wait, when he is at St. Andrews, should it need it.

"Pop" Hagar can be found at St. Andrews picnic area every Friday and Saturday generally during the season.
Mobile: 912 539 0935
Home: 912 367 4110
He may even meet you halfway and deliver a seine to you. Without a doubt, he makes the best seine on the beach. I've used them for 12+ years. He will also repair your seine, while you wait, when he is at St. Andrews, should it need it.
Thanks alot I appreciate it

WalkinDead

Banned
Depends on length, call him and ask. On a good night, you can pay for it in shrimp caught, if you know what you're doing.