Where Were You Back 46 Years Ago Today......January 9, 1973 ???

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
At that time I was stationed at Wright Patterson AFB. I was transitioning from a teen to a young man trying to figure out what the heck was going on around me. Vietnam was winding down, the country seemed bitterly divided over the war and civil rights.
By that time I'd spent many weekends putting 36 inches of hickory to college protesters climbing our perimeter fences trying to get to our runways and aircraft.
It was heady times for a teen, glad I had some old heads to steer me back in those days.

Attachments

• protest_wpafb2_front.jpg
    protest_wpafb2_front.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 23
  • protest_wpafb3_front.jpg
    protest_wpafb3_front.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 22

Cmp1

BANNED
At that time I was stationed at Wright Patterson AFB. I was transitioning from a teen to a young man trying to figure out what the heck was going on around me. Vietnam was winding down, the country seemed bitterly divided over the war and civil rights.
By that time I'd spent many weekends putting 36 inches of hickory to college protesters climbing our perimeter fences trying to get to our runways and aircraft.
It was heady times for a teen, glad I had some old heads to steer me back in those days.
Good Lord your old,,,,

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I was 17, more than likely with a purty young gal somewhere. That's about all I thought about at that age. :biggrin2:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I was tearing up the countryside on my primary ride at the time, a 400 Suzuki trail bike. Like to have froze to death but that snow was fun.

specialk

dang, I cant remember where I was last week....

MudDucker

Staff member
Sittin' in a blind shooting mallards. Best week of duck hunting I've ever had in Georgia.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
To ALL that were here, there, back or in between then... THANKS!

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I was sixteen and milking 135 cows that day twice. It was cold and tough work.
Jeff

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
I was 7. No telling what mischief I was up to.

Professor

I was 8 years old and we lived in Gray. I woke up and looked outside. There was 3 feet of snow on the porch roof.