Where's Bro David's thread?

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Are spirits gods?

The bible says Thou Shalt Have No Other Gods Before Me.
If you are a stickler for clinging to scripture, where does it mention spirits as gods?
Evil spirits in the Bible? In whom god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not?

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
When the bible says something specific that turns out to not be true you say that you take the bible as a whole and not in small parts, but when the small parts fit you cherry pick.

Plus your "One" god is at least Three separated and bunched together as needed. See OT and NT
I haven't found any untrue parts of the Bible. Cherry picking is using one to justify your argument. There are many scriptures that back up other scriptures, just as a few examples I gave you about spirits / gods.

And no, you don't understand the Godhead. It is still................one God. You are a husband and a son but you are still one person. That's about as plain as I can make that one for you. You not understanding this does not make the Bible wrong, if you did understand it, you could still be a non believer, but your questions and your arguments would be substantially different.

And bullet, if you go back and look, I’m not even using bible until I’m accused of what I say by a non believer lol.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
I haven't found any untrue parts of the Bible. Cherry picking is using one to justify your argument. There are many scriptures that back up other scriptures, just as a few examples I gave you about spirits / gods.

And no, you don't understand the Godhead. It is still................one God. You are a husband and a son but you are still one person. That's about as plain as I can make that one for you. You not understanding this does not make the Bible wrong, if you did understand it, you could still be a non believer, but your questions and your arguments would be substantially different.
How often do you refer to your Father when you are actually talking about yourself?

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
How often do you refer to your Father when you are actually talking about yourself?
You just reinforced your lack of understanding of the subject.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Evil spirits in the Bible? In whom god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not?

I know you are talking about Satan.
So Satan is a fallen angel, god and evil spirit?
Elaborate.
I'd like you to spell this one out.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
No spotlite. "Understanding" something is not going along with suspending the twisted bullsnort just for the sake of it.

Explain in depth to me.
Jesus often referred to his Father. Was he talking about himself?

You used husband and son. Jesus/god were never husbands and only one could be a son.

I am a father and I am a son for two distinctly different reasons.
I am not the father of myself nor am I my own son.

Your turn...

Last edited:

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Getty Lee, Alex Lifeson, Neal Peart are seperate people, but together they are Rush.
There is no Rush without all of them playing together.
When interviewed, they will each be called by their Proper different names, but the interview will have been with Rush. But the reality is they ARE three totally seperate individuals.
Is THAT what you are telling me GodHead is?

Maybe Lynyrd Skynyrd is a better example. People think that is One guy too???

Rock Gods??? Rock Spirits?

Last edited:

660griz

Yes. But it would have robbed of you of looking :)
I don't have to look. I have read the Bible. However, being a non-believer, there is no way my interpretation is correct. Trying to get an answer from someone that talks the talk. That seems to be difficult too. Oh well.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
I only have a relationship with the one......
Relationship is a very broad term.
Spouse releationship, work relationship, professional relationship etc...you have those with more than one woman spotlite.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
No spotlite. "Understanding" something is not going along with suspending the twisted bullsnort just for the sake of it.

Explain in depth to me.
Jesus often referred to his Father. Was he talking about himself?

You used husband and son. Jesus/god were never husbands and only one could be a son.

I am a father and I am a son for two distinctly different reasons.
I am not the father of myself nor am I my own son.

Your turn...
Do you understand the verb of manifest, and the word spirit?

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Do you understand the verb of manifest, and the word spirit?
I do understand them.
I would love for you to type it all out for me as how you are able to turn three seperate into one whole.

Then, you can explain this in depth so as I am able to understand you perfectly.

John 5:26
26 For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
I do understand them.
I would love for you to type it all out for me as how you are able to turn three seperate into one whole.

Then, you can explain this in depth so as I am able to understand you perfectly.

John 5:26
26 For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself.
The way this works is if you “regurgitate” scripture, you need to explain it.

As far as three separate into one. I will ask you again, do you understand the verb part of manifest? And do you understand what “spirit” is? Believing the Bible for truth or being realistic at this point is not irrelevant, what is relevant is understanding that it’s self explanatory in the scriptures if you read without automatically condemning it.

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
To believe and to be saved are two different things

Zackly! I believe Hilter was real. That don’t make me a Nazi. I know. I know. It goes against the Athiest meme.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
The way this works is if you “regurgitate” scripture, you need to explain it.

As far as three separate into one. I will ask you again, do you understand the verb part of manifest? And do you understand what “spirit” is? Believing the Bible for truth or being realistic at this point is not irrelevant, what is relevant is understanding that it’s self explanatory in the scriptures if you read without automatically condemning it.
I asked you to explain it to me in detail as the way you mean it to be so I can see your intended use and meaning.
If you want to keep avoiding it, that is up to you.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Zackly! I believe Hilter was real. That don’t make me a Nazi. I know. I know. It goes against the Athiest meme.
If only you knew how stupid that sounds...then again if you had that capability, you wouldn't waste bandwith in the first place.

WaltL1

If only you knew how stupid that sounds...then again if you had that capability, you wouldn't waste bandwith in the first place.
He really doesn't give this stuff a single thought before he posts.
If it goes against the Atheist meme then any Atheist who believes Jesus actually existed is a Christian according to Atheists.
Thoughtless.