where's the braves?

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
Is the game on T.V.tonite? I went through the guide on Dish network and can't find it.:banginghe

Deer Fanatic

Those must be local to your area.I'm on Dish Network Satellite(in the south GA. sticks.Can't find it on there.

Arrow3

I have dish network and its on my channel 17 as well....

Deer Fanatic

is Ch. 17 one of your local channels that you get on dish?The only #'s I get under about 100 are local ABC,NBC,etc.I checked Sportsouth and Fox Sports and no luck there.

SuperSport

Peachtree T.V. is where Atlanta will play MOST of their games!
No longer TBS, now they will be on Peachtree T.V.

Daddyboy

I have Directv and can't find it. Course they don't have WTBS and 17 isn't listed as a local channel. But I read were folks had watched in on 617 which I didn't try the other nite. Anyone on here see it there or know is 617 is strictly an HD channel?

Muddyfoots

Retired Administrator
I have Directv and can't find it. Course they don't have WTBS and 17 isn't listed as a local channel. But I read were folks had watched in on 617 which I didn't try the other nite. Anyone on here see it there or know is 617 is strictly an HD channel?

I watched on 617 last nite. Do not have HD.

W

WarrenCo

I have Direct TV,. it was on 617, Peachtree Tv. and no comercials:huh: my buddy called me and asked what channel was the Braves on. He didnt have a Peachtree TV. and he was mad

Muddyfoots

Retired Administrator
I have Direct TV,. it was on 617, Peachtree Tv. and no comercials:huh: my buddy called me and asked what channel was the Braves on. He didnt have a Peachtree TV. and he was mad

The no commercial thing got me. Who's paying for the broadcast?:huh:

reylamb

Channel 617 is a direct fiber feed out of Turner Field. It is technicaly still channel 17, WTBS, aka Peachtree TV, although since it comes directly out of Turner Field there are no commercials inserted.

Channel 17 is WTBS, which is a local for the folks in the Atlanta DMA. If you are not in the Atlanta DMA you will not get channel 17........

deerbuster

It's Peachtree tv. It used to be the hunting channel but the changed it

Daddyboy

Great, so I'm sitting here outside Macon and can't watch the Braves. Way to go guys.

SuperSport

It's Peachtree tv. It used to be the hunting channel but the changed it

It used to be TBS here, now Peachtree T.V. and TBS moved back to 17!

Daddyboy

Yes, as it is I can't get 617 cause I'm outside the local vieweing area. The nice lady, and she was a nice american woman, said for those games I'd have to purchase MLB to watch them. Course she pointed out that it would only be $180 bucks.
Not only have we lost the local SECL in Macon but now if you aren't on COX cable you can't watch half the home games. Guess I'm gonna have to get back into golf or just watch the highlight reels.
Ain't life grand.

Maybe God is telling me I watch too much TV.

ray97303

Thanks for letting me know what channel to turn to when the Braves aren't on TBS. Luckly I have direct tv and most sports channels.

Daddyboy

Anyone around Macon, Dublin using Directv without MLB able to watch the Braves on 617. I keep getting ingo that the games will show up on that channel during the games only? Getting to be a real headach.