WHICH County do you hunt

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Macon and Schley counties. Two tracts of family land about two miles apart. LOTS of deer. Nice bucks and not much hunting around me even though there is nothing but woods for miles. The few that do hunt anywhere near me don’t shoot little deer either.

Doe Dirt

Hunt Douglas, Carroll, Coweta, Haralson and one weekend a year I hunt Putnum.
I’m dying to get into a club where people just love to see and watch deer and let them grow. I wanna be in a place where I know a 130-150” is a real possibility. That’s not likely to happen much in the counties mentioned above. All except Putnum.

king george

Meriwether, Butts, Jones, Henry, Monroe. Just like the option of having somewhere else to go and not putting a whole lot of pressure on one particular piece of property. We trophy manage the land in Jones, and of course Merriwether County has been QDM for many many years. We have those places we go and scratch that itch because at the end of the day we all enjoy shooting deer!

Hawken2222

I own some ground in Hancock County and I am still am a member in a lease in Jasper County. I mainly deer hunt the Hancock Ground and use the Jasper lease as a alternative spot for turkeys. There’s more room to roam on the Lease in Jasper County.